61 - Chiplote // Harrison Osterfield

" We're in New York, and it's taking divvy div div to find chipotle and it's taking like 15 minutes! " I comment into my phone.

" Are you guys trying to find a chipotle? " A girl asks. We both nod. " Follow me. I'm a born and raised New Yorker myself, " she adds.

" How can we trust you? " Tom asks.

" Here I'll give you my wallet and you my keys, " she says holding out her keys and her wallet.

" What if you can't trust us? " I ask.

" I have a TV and I'm a fan of Marvel, " she says. She pulls down her shirt to her collarbone to see the Marvel logo tatted onto her collarbone.

" Ah so you know who we are? And you don't want an autograph? " Tom asks.

" Nah getting to spend 15 minutes with you is better than an autograph that will be stolen by my best friend, " she laughs. " Come on, " she adds.

We begin to walk down the streets of New York to go find Chipotle with a beautiful young woman. " What's your name again? " Tom asks. She turns around, and starts walking backwards.

" I never said it, " she smiles. I open her wallet to see her Driver's License.

Y/L/N
Y/N Joanna    

She is 21 years old which is a plus.

" Y/N that's a beautiful name by the way, " I comment.

" Ah smart cookie use your resources, " she laughs.

" Where are you from again? " Tom asks.

" New York, New York. Born and raised. I came back, because my grandfather is sick, but after that if he heals or if he goes on I will return to where I am living currently, " she tells us.

" Y/N Joanna. Joanna is a really unique old name how did your parents decide that? " I ask.

" My grandmother's name was Joanna Leigha Livingston. So my middle name is based off of my grandmother. My first name was on a billboard for coca-cola and my parents said that is actually a beautiful and unique name, " she comments. So that's how my name became.

" Are you in college? " Tom asks.

" Yes I am, I am hoping to become an actress or a director one day that's the big dream. But usually that only happens for a good 2 percent of people that try, " she says.

" Well I think you can do it, " Tom and I say.

" Thanks, and here we are, " she says as we stand in front of a Chipotle.

Us three walk in. " The beautiful and outstanding Y/N Y/L/N! " Someone screams.

" Aw I love an entrance, " Y/N laughs.

" And since it is a crowd favorite Y/N you have to do a scene with me, " she says.

" Well I guess, " Y/N laughs.

" By the way I'm Y/F/N and she is Y/N, " the friend says.

" I know you love him so just admit, " Y/F/N says.

" Love who there's a different between loving people we have chances with and people we don't have chances with, " Y/N says.

" Name one guy you do not have a chance with, " Y/F/N tells her.

" Chris Evans, Thomas Brodie-Sangster, Dylan O'Brien, Tom Holland, Harrison Osterfield- do you want me to continue? " Y/N asks which makes us both laugh.

" What about the hottie that you walked in with? " Y/F/N asks.

" He's way out of my league, " Y/N declares facing away from Y/F/N as she begins to walk off stage. " And yours, " she adds.