98 - Heathers meet the plastics // Harry Holland

The Hollands and Harrison have gone undercover in a school to see how it truly is to be in an American public school truly is. Portraying a family and a cousin they join together to go to Oakland High School. With undercover names, a backstory, and fake accents. Based in 2018

Tom ( 22) = Benedict Perkins ( 18 )
Sam ( 19 ) = Christopher Perkins ( 17 )
Harry ( 19 ) = Robert Perkins ( 17 )
Paddy ( 14 ) = Thomas Perkins ( 14 )
Harrison ( 22 ) = Mark Perkins ( 18 )

When they get to the school they are met by Jonathan Luther, the person that is going to be showing them around. It's currently 'C' lunch.

" So welcome to Oakland High School, I kinda think it's weird that you guys came like so close to the end of school, but whatever rocks your parents boats. My sister and her friends will be showing Thomas around, " he says as a girl and two of her friends walk up.

" Hi I'm Layla, this is my friend Ryder and Leanna. So Thomas come on we'll show you the wraps of the school, " she says smiling. Paddy walks off with them, and we are lead through the cafeteria.

" So this is the cafeteria, those are the jocks, band geeks, choir lovers, orchestra snobs, Asians, sexually active students, the worst people ever, and the best, " he states.

" Why are they the worst? " Sam asks.

" It's like the heathers met the plastics, " Jonathan states.

" The fake of all fakes the girl of everyone Y/N Y/L/N, " one of the girls state. Y/N turns around to face her.

" At least my boobs are real, and I don't have to downgrade myself to hormonal teenage boys who treat me like trash, " she states. The girl screams and runs out, while all of the boys were ohing.

" That's my best friend! " Jonathan states. Which just makes her laugh.

" Who just so happens to be your best friend since you were two, " another girl states. We follow to the table and sit down.

" Guys these are the new kids. New kids these are the best people you will ever meet, " Jonathan states with a smile.

" It's not Mean Girls Johnny, makes Wyoming, don't ask all of my siblings names are states. Welcome to Oakland, and number one thing is that- " the cut off. " Don't eat yellow snow, " Y/N butts in as she doesn't pick up her head from looking at her phone. " That, but if there is someone to avoid, avoid them. It's like they came out of a 80's movie, " she adds.

" Your bro texting you? " Johnny asks.

" And cousin, isn't it delightful, " she comments placing her phone down. " Sorry I was being rude, names Y/N, " she says.

" Why is your brother and cousin texting you? " Tom asks.

" My brother is the varsity captain and finds out everything in seconds, and my cousin is dating the girl who insulted me and then I insulted her back, " she tells us.

" Y/N is the baddest bitch around, " Johnny says.

" No I'm not, I just believe that how you treat people the way they treat you, " she states.

" Hello beautifuls and news, " another girl states joining the table. " Watch this, " she then says. 

" If that is Tom Holland's lip sync battle again I will slap, " Johnny states. 

" No it's something with Harry Holland, " she mutters.