68 - Upset Interview // Harry Holland

( Jacket Harry is wearing is in the outfit )

" Y/N PRATT EVERYBODY! " Jimmy ( yes Fallon ) screams

" Y/N PRATT EVERYBODY! " Jimmy ( yes Fallon ) screams. I walk out, and instantly give him a hug. I wave to the crowd and say hi before sitting down. " Y/N so glad you're here. So we are talking about so much today. So first is your new movie. You are in a movie called Love Me Darling. Can you talk to us about that? " Jimmy asks.

" Yes of course. So I play a 17 year old girl named Athena Juniper Evans or Aj, and as you can tell from the title it is a love story. Um, Aj is the type of girl every guy wants. But she hates the idea of relationships and she just thinks relationships are stupid. But she gets into one with a boy named Oliver Rocker. So he's like loves the idea of relationships. He wants to get married and all of that. So they are total opposites and it's there journey of the year that they spend together. By the end of the year things might change might not but she only gave him a year to change her mind, " I tell him.

" So are you like Aj at all? " Jimmy asks.

" No I love relationships. Love dating. Like I'm more like Oliver than I am Aj and I think it's a challenge for me, because I'm playing someone that is nothing like me, " I comment.

" Next thing. So I was just doing my casual thing, and I came across this picture, " Jimmy says. " Oh no, " I mutter. He shows me a picture that Harry took of me. I am asleep on the couch, and I am laying in his lap. " The funny thing is this is on Harry Holland's Instagram as well the comment is in a different language. We would really like to know what does that comment mean, " he adds. He shows me the page, and then the comment.

我很高興我能稱她為我的。
Wô hên gāoxìng wô néng chēng tā wèi wô de. ( all o's the thing above is suppose to be the opposite way. They are suppose to be facing down )

" How do you even say that? " Jimmy asks.

" Wô hên gāoxìng wô néng chēng tā wèi wô de, " I tell him.

" What?! " He asks.

" Okay. So I guess I'm going to call him about this, " I comment. " Do you want FaceTime or just phone call Jimmy? " I ask.

" FaceTime, " he comments.

I go into my phone, and FaceTime Harry. " He's hanging out with his family, so he might not even answer, " I comment. Connecting.....

" Hey Y/N/N what's up, " Paddy says.

" Hey Pads. Where's Harry? " I ask. He walks into the kitchen to where the rest of his family is.

" Pads why do you have my phone? " Harry asks.

" I saw that Y/N/N was FaceTiming and we never deny FaceTime calls with Y/N/N. She's Y/N/N, " Pads says.

" Harry be careful with what you say I'm with Jimmy right now, and he has a question for you, " I tell him. He gives me a thumbs up.

" That's where my- " he stops himself, and just gives me a look and his smirk.