65 - Edge of Winter // Tom Holland

" We actually brought a clip from the movie to show you guys, " Rob tells the crowd which makes them go crazy. The tape beings to roll, and we all turn our heads to watch it.

" Aren't you going to get in trouble by your dad if I'm here? " My character Viola asks.

" Don't worry he's not here right now, " Tom's character Bradley says. The two characters walk into the cabin, and go to his room. " You look um beautiful by the way, " 'Bradley' adds.

" Thanks Baker, " 'Viola' comments. 'Bradley' walks up to 'Viola' placing his hand on her cheek, and moves closer to her. Their lips touch, and it gets heated. The door opens, and 'Elliott' walks in.

" What's going on? " He asks being angry.

" Nothing, I-I-I was going to leave, " 'Viola' mutters collecting her things.

" If I caught you near here or my son again you will be hurt, " he comments.

" V- " she just shakes her head. " No I'll-I'll go. Bye Baker, " she adds, and then she just runs out running into 'Caleb' by a little. 'Elliot' has left the room as 'Caleb' walks in.

" Who was that? " 'Caleb' asks.

" Our way out, " 'Bradley' says.

The screen goes black, and everyone begins to clap. " So um Y/N who's your character? " Rob asks while laughing.

" I play Viola Montes, and I am someone Bradley Baker meets in the woods, " I laugh.

" She's a good kisser, " Tom mutters.

" Shut up, " I comment.

Another interview after the movie is released.

" Okay first congrats for the movie, and second I would just want to say. Rob did you know Tom and Y/N would have so much chemistry? " Randall asks.

" Absolutely not. Y/N came in probably like a month into us shooting, and we did the first scene. And one of the producers leaned over to me and whispered. 'Good job. They have so much chemistry with each other'. Which we were nervous about that, and like they are both 19-20 playing teenagers. But they did absolutely amazing, " Rob says.

" Y/N were you nervous? " Randall asks. Tom is holding my hand, and gently messing with it.

" I think any actor or actress is when they come onto a project after it already became. But I was a little bit nervous, because I found out like driving up there. Oh hey Bradley Baker is Tom Holland, and I was like no. Because I adored Tom, and he's sucking all this up. I like started being a 'fan' of Tom when The Impossible came out, and I found out he was going to be Spider-Man. As well I was going onto a cast that was basically all boys, and that was a little scary for me, " I tell him.

" Joel what was something that happened on set that you just absolutely loved? " Randall asks.

" Getting to do the movie was enough. But if you can't see Tom and Y/N are holding hands. I loved watching that friendship and relationship grow between the two of them. Absolutely loved when Tom walked up to me with the biggest smile on his face, and just said 'I have a girlfriend', and that made me laugh so much, and he's laughing over there now. Um, but just seeing their relationship grow was spectacular, " Joel tells him.

" Thanks love you, " we both say.

" Tom how was this experience for you? " Randall asks.

" It was really interesting being with a cast that was outstanding in every way, as well Y/N and how she came into my life and completely wrecked it in the best way, " Tom says.

Him and I continued our relationship to the day we said I do, and now we're living the best life we've ever lived.