51 - She's his daughter? // Tom Holland

Harrison, Harry, Z, Jacob, and I walk onto set of Infinity War. We're all pretty nervous, because the Russo brothers were talking about people that were going to be joining the cast. I'm not 100 percent sure who is getting added, but I hope there are people that are good. I'm just hoping that there are good people. I'm super nervous, so I'm repeating stuff which makes sense. " Hey so we have an announcement everyone gather around, " Joe comments as we gather around." So guys there is one more hero that we added, into this, " Joe adds.

" Wait who?! " I ask.

" Come here, " Joe comments. We walk into a room to see Evans, Scarlett, and Seb dressed in their gear. We all gather around the room, and we are talked about the scene.

" Okay the villains are coming onto set, everyone else step away! " Anthony screams. All of them walk onto set, the one we all really work with is Josh Brolin or Thanos.

" AND GET READY AND ACTION! " Anthony screams.

There are extras that are hiding they're hiding from Thanos. The camera is focusing on a little girl probably 8 years old. " Please don't kill me, please don't kill me, " she mumbles over and over again. We start hearing something, and the girl picks up her head. " Please don't kill me, please don't kill me, " she mumbles grabbing a knife and holding it closer to her chest. The noise gets louder and louder and louder. Someone touches her, and she begins to scream. The other person holds her hand over her mouth, and pulls her under the desk. The little kid 'stabs' her in the thigh, and she begins to run.

One of the aliens grab her, and this girl's acting is amazing she starts crying instantly. " HEY LET HER GO! " The girl screams.

" Yeah and who are you? " The alien asks

" Indie, " the girl speaks.

" Indie and what is this Indie going to do? " The alien asks.

" RIV NOW! " Indie screams. The girl ducks, and someone appears.

" AX IS THROWN! HITS YOU! DROPS! " Anthony screams

" AX IS THROWN! HITS YOU! DROPS! " Anthony screams. The alien drops, and the girl drops as well.

" Hey we're not going to hurt you, but we're going to try to get you out of here okay? " The girls asks coming into view of the camera.