139 - He's hot // Tom Holland

" You won't believe what just happened, " Paddy comments as Sam and him come back into the house. 

" What happened? " I ask him. 

" Sam saw one of his old friends from like back in the day, " he comments. 

" Really who? " Mum asks. 

" You remember the Y/L/N family? " Sam asks. She nods towards him. " Yeah they moved back to town, " he adds. 

" Oh really? Well I should text Mary to see if we could meet up, " mum says. 

" Yeah that'd be cool, " Paddy comments. 

" So does that mean Tom is going to see Y/N again, " Harry chuckles starting to mess with me. 

" Ah you're funny. I thought she was cute, I wasn't head over heels for her, " I comment. 

" Oh yes you were, " mum comments. 

" Mum, " I comment. Thinking that she would be on my side. 

" Sweetie it was kinda obvious. You thought she was cute, and she was a year older than you so you thought you didn't stand a chance, " mum comments. Which only causes the boys to laugh. 

" Oh shut up, " I comment towards them. 

Y/N's P.O.V. 

" Well you look so good! Y/N oh my goodness! You've gotten so beautiful! How old are you now?! " Mr. Dom asks. 

" I'm 24 now, I'm turning 25 this year which is insane to think, " I say chuckling. I walk in to see the boys. 

" So this is a weird question, but is there any man in your life? " Sam asks. 

" No, sadly my engagement to my ex-fiance ended a few months ago. A relationship that was 5 years and we were engaged for 1, " I tell him. 

" Ah I'm sorry what happened? " Paddy asks. 

" He cheated, so that wasn't nice. Kinda has ruined the name Peter for me, " I chuckle. 

" No! Peter Parker aka Spider-Man is one of the best Peter's in the world. Don't let one Peter slow you down. That Peter was just jerk! " Paddy says going into a full stance. 

" What was that about? " I ask Harry. 

" Don't ask. I don't even know, " he chuckles. 

" Tom you remember Y/N right? " Sam asks. 

" Yeah, hey Y/N nice to see you again, " he tells me. 

" Nice to see you too Tom, " I tell him. 

By the end of the night I got all of their numbers just in case I wanted to meet with them. I get a phone call from Tom a few days later. " Hey this is Y/N right? " He asks. 

" Yes it is, what's up? " I ask him. 

" I just need to get out of the house. Could I come over to your place if you don't mind? " He asks.

" Yeah sure come over. I'll send you my address, " I comment towards him. We say our goodbyes, and then I text him where I live. About 15 minutes later there is a knock on my door. I open it to see Tom. 

" Hey welcome, " I say welcoming him into my home. 

" Wow you have a lovely place, " he comments. 

" Thank you, " I tell him. I close the door and lock it. 

" So we need to catch up, come on... tell me what you've been doing lately, " Tom says. We've now sat down on the couch. 

" Oh you know I do some acting, some modeling, some vlogging, " I tell him. 

" Really that seems really cool, " he tells me with a sweet smile. 

" Yeah, with all of this happening it's been kinda slow. But luckily I'm a photographer and I know how to take my own photos, " I comment towards him. He gives me a nod. " The only thing I need this month since it's February is a kissing photo, " I add. 

" Use me, " he comments. 

" What? " I ask him. 

" Here you can set up your photo, and you can use me, " he comments. 

" Okay, let me go get my camera, " I comment. I get up and go grab my camera. Many thoughts are rushing through my head, but one of the main ones is 'Am I legit about to kiss Tom Holland?' 

I get my camera ready, and go back to the couch. I sit next to him like I was before. " So the camera once I click is just going to take about 10 photos in a row. So once I click it, I will come over, and we'll start kissing, " I comment towards him. He nods towards me. 

I go back up, and click the camera. And run back, and he engulfs me into a kiss. The camera is clicking while we're going through this. But, after the clicking stops we continue on going. I moved so I was on top of him, and he began to take off my shirt. " Come on let's go to my room, " I mutter towards him. He stands up still having me, and we begin to walk towards my room. When we get there he closes the door with his foot, and plops me on the bed. He takes off his shirt, and then gets on top of me. And the two of us begin to kiss yet again. 

Harry's P.O.V. 

" I still can't believe she said yes, " I chuckle we dared Tom to call Y/N asking if he could come over because he needed to get out of the house. And she actually said yes. 

" Yeah I'm going over to her house tomorrow as well, " he comments. 

" I knew it! " Haz screams. That's when it clicks with all of us. 

" After all these years! It finally happened between them! " Sam cheers. Which only causes him to shake his head, but here we are cheering on our brother/best friend for what he just did.