107 - The best 'man' toast // Harry Holland

" Hello guys, so um I know a lot of you guys are just thinking 'why is she up their when it's suppose to be the best man toast?' Well years ago when Tom and I were younger I said that if he ever became Spider-Man I can give the best man toast at his wedding. So here we are, me giving the speech. Harrison will also be giving one because he's a brat and begged Tom because they're like best friends or something. So, Tom and I met when we were at the young age of 2 and newborn. Which I don't remember the actually date but I was always around. Which I know a lot of people are like she's actually in a dress?! What?! Yes I am wearing a dress, when we were younger I 'fell' in love with him and he was not my first kiss like how usual best friend relationships go. His younger brother Harry was, " I begin which causes me to pause and chuckle and Tom. Tom always had a brotherly love with me, and that was good especially since at home I was surrounded with 6 more boys. It was torture. My mum and his were the closest in the world. There are actual pictures of all of us in a bathtub together, me being the only girl surrounded by my brothers and 'brothers'. Tom and I has always had a close friendship, and maybe that was also because at the young age of 12 years old I was falling for his younger brother so I thought 'if I am really close to Tom, I can get closer to the brother that will not be named' even though we've been dating for like 4 years now but still. One of my low moments, actually no there are way more. I remember when Tom told me he said he was going to get married, and the comment I made was 'is she blind or something?' Which causes the scar on my shoulder, but as I can see the relationship between the two of them are the strongest ever. I've always known that Tom was going to do something great someday, and in this life we only live once. So I believe the two of you are going to great lives, and if your first daughter if you have one isn't my name I will be suing, because you are rich Spider-Man, " I say ending the speech.

A year and 2 months later......

" Hello so I am Harry's older brother and Y/N's best friend, so I have a lot of dirt on them. So Y/N, you gave the best man speech at my wedding, this is revenge for that, " Tom begins. " So let's start with Harry, so I met Harry 21 years ago about 21 years ago, and all I remember of that day was mum saying 'my life was better before those things' which I commented 'duh mummy I'm the best one', that's all a lie. So through out the years I saw how close Harry liked being to Y/N, which at first I thought it was weird, and then I saw them kiss in our backyard, and let me tell you, that kiss. Definitely had tongue, " Tom adds which causes Harry and I to start cracking up. " So the minute they came inside I said 'are you two dating or something?' And me being me was attacked which caused the scar on my elbow. Thank you for the glass bowl to the elbow Harry. But then I saw over the years that Y/N was wanting to be really close to Harry like come on guys leave some room to breathe. So when Y/N turned 18 I decided to do something prank her while she was studying with Harry. That is the first and last time I ever saw Y/N shirtless, um so then they came out with 'we've been dating since we were 16 we didn't want to tell you because you suck at keeping at secret', which is totally true. Harry told me shortly after me finding out about their relationship that he was in love with her, and he was going to marry her someday. And look at us now. Harry and Y/N are married. Which is sort of weird, but seriously when you have your first kid and if he is a boy. His name should be Thomas and if that does not happen I am suing, " Tom says, which causes all of us to begin to laugh.

2022...

" So Tom so have a something to tell you, " I tell Tom.

" Okay? What is it? " He asks. He is on the couch holding his one year old son Steve.

" I am having a baby boy, " I state. " But we're not naming him Tom, " I add.

" What's his name going to be then? " Tom asks acting like he's hurt.

" Peter Thomas, we decided on Peter Thomas, because we believe that he should be named after our 'brother' for me and brother for him of the great superhero became, and Thomas is your actual name, " I say. He gets up and gives me a hug.