57 - I will always love you // Harry Holland

There I stand in front of the girl I fell in love with. Y/N. " I've loved you since the minute I saw you Harry, but how do you expect me to just wait around here trying to finish school, when you're off having the time of your life, " Y/N says beginning to cry. " I will always love you, and maybe this just isn't the time for us. But we're 16 years old, and I will always love you. You were my first kiss, first boyfriend, first love, first time, first everything, you were the first boy who didn't make me feel unless. But you're off having fun with your brother, and I can't deal with the idea that I don't know what you're doing. We don't talk, and I'm afraid there is a girl out there, " she cries. I have began to cry myself. " Please don't cry, " she says as a tear rolls down both of our faces. " But I can't do this, you're such a sweet and amazing guy, and I am not blaming this on you. This is me and my self esteem. You deserve a girl who can treat you and love you the way you deserve to be treated, " she cries.

" I don't deserve anyone but you, I love you, " I say taking a step forward. She begins to cry again.

" Harry I'm too stepped up for you, you deserve a girl who isn't as messed up as me. You deserve a girl who doesn't have to hide her true self. You are the first person that was male that I opened up to, and-and I can't just be here while you're fixing me, and I know I can't be fixed, " she says.

" So what are you saying? " I ask.

" I'm saying we need to break up, " she cries. Hearing her say that breaks my heart in two.

" No please don't do this, " I cry.

" I'm sorry I have too, " she cries. Just like that she's gone. Leaving me in my bedroom of my home. I sit on my bed, and just being to cry.

Tom's P.O.V.

It's been 3 years, and Harry won't come out of his room. I go into his room, to see him asleep on his bed. I look to see him holding a picture of him and Y/N against his chest. As well him holding the necklace Y/N got him.

Every year on this day he breaks down. It's all because the love of his life walked out, and he thinks and believes it is his fault. Now she's in another relationship, and getting ready for university. He wants her back, he doesn't know how to get her back.

I lightly shake him. " Tom? " He asks.

" Hey, why don't we go to the bar or something? " I ask.

" Okay, " he says standing up.

" Sam and Haz are going to go okay? " I ask. He nods.

Harry falls asleep in the car as we drive to the bar. " He's a mess, " Sam says.

" I know, but you know he's like this every year, " I comment.

" I know, but I hate seeing him like this, " Sam comments.

" We all do, " Haz says.

We get to the bar, and we pick a booth. We all get beer, and we all start talking about everything. There is a group of girls behind us, and we are all thinking they are probably going to get drunk. " Y/N/N come on it's been 3 years, " someone says.

" I didn't even want to come out tonight, and I don't want a boyfriend, " another girl mutters.

" Why? " Someone else asks.

" You guys know, " she mutters.

" Because the first one was so perfect or the last one you had just turned out like your father? " One asks. We all hear a slap that makes the bar go silent.

" Shut up, I'm going home, " she says standing.

" Y/N! " One of the other ones say.

" Y/N? " Harry asks.

" What Terri? I broke up with the guy of my dreams, got into an abusive relationship and now I'm stuck knowing that the love of my life is going to meet someone else, and it should be me. He's moved on, and I'm here complaining and trying to drink my stupid life away. I'm 19 years old, and I've only slept with one guy, and you expect me to stay when you're talking about my past? Terri yes I'm past sucks, but at least he made it better, " she comments before walking out.

Y/N's P.O.V.

I have just left the bar, just wanting to go home. " Y/N? " Someone asks.

" Yes? " I ask turning around. " Harry? " I ask. I run up to him, and gives him a hug. " It's so good to see you, " I mumble.

" It's good to see you too, " Harry says back.

" How are you doing? You look great, " I say.

" I'm doing good, thank you, and you look great also. Also how are you doing? " Harry asks.

" Thanks and I'm doing okay, " I tell him.

" That's great, where's Dustin? " Harry asks with hurt in his voice.

" Him and I broke up, " I mutter.

" How long ago? " He asks.

" 4 days ago, " I say.

" Is that why we're still putting makeup on? " He asks.

" What? " I ask.

" You only wore makeup when we were dating after your dad hit you or something, and I heard in the bar that he hit you, " he says. I give him another hug.

" I got out, he could have hurt me a lot more. The look in his eyes scared me so much, " I mumble.

" I get it, " he mumbles. " I'm going to take you home, " he adds. I nod. We turn and begin to walk away. He takes a hold of my hand, and it feels nice and normal.

When we reach my flat all I can think about is the past when we were young and in love. When everything was great, and even at the age of 16 I knew I was going to marry him some day. " Do you want to come inside? " I ask.

" Yeah sure, " he says. I open my door, and we both walk in.

" Do you want a water or a uh lemonade? " I ask.

" I'm-I'm good, " he mumbles.

" Okay, " I say. We walk to my room, and he begins to look around the room.

" Wow this still looks like your room from when we were 16, " he laughs.

" Yeah I just liked that set up, " I comment as I sit on my bed, and grab my pillow.

" That's an old picture, " he says pointing to a picture on my wall.

" Ah the New Year's Kiss photo that's actually my favorite photo, " I comment.

" Why? " He asks.

" That's the moment I knew I loved you, " I mutter.

" I still love you, " he says.

" But you've moved on, " I say.

" No I haven't. I am utterly in love with you, and all I want to do right now is kiss you, " he says.

" Then kiss me, " I tell him. He walks towards me, and takes a hold of my face, and begins to kiss me.

" I missed you, " he mumbles.

" I missed you too, " I mumble.