130 - He's my everything // Tom Holland

( the video does contain spoilers of Spider-Man : Far From Home and Avengers : Endgame, but I assume a lot of you guys have seen it )

" So before we start anything lets just watch this quick video, " James says.

" Babe! Babe! " Tom screams running into the kitchen.

" Yes? " I ask meeting up with him.

" We broke up, look at this, " Tom states showing the magazine that states 'the sweetheart couple, Tom Holland and Y/N Y/L/N have broken up'

" What? No, I liked our relationship, " I comment.

" That was hilarious, " James says.

" Yeah we saw Mila and Ashton do it, and we show the magazine and we thought it was going to be a really funny thing to say, " I tell him.

" Can we talk about him, because you guys have been together for 4 years, " he states.

" Yeah, he's my everything. And I am so glad that he entered my life when he did. You know I joined Captain America Civil War, and I didn't know I was going to be meeting the love of my life. And you know he's absolutely amazing, " I tell him.

" He seems amazing, and you two met on the set of Captain America Civil War? " He asks.

" Yeah we did. I play Ant Man's niece, Aria, and I didn't expect Tom to talk to me. And so I walked in just trying to figure things out, and then he was there. And we instantly clicked, and I loved every single moment of that experience. And he means everything to me, " I state.

" I'm going to ask the question everyone is wondering. Are you and Tom engaged? " He asks.

" You know, him and I have talked. But we're not engaged, " I say. Everyone awes. " We're actually married, " I add. He begins to freak out.

" Wait what? " He asks.

" Okay. I know you guys are waiting for an explanation. So Tom asked me to marry him on set of Spider-Man : Homecoming. And so we decided to keep it secret. So when the red carpet happened we were engaged. And for all the red carpets. Infinity War carpet we were married. So, we wanted to enjoy the married life with each other. And I've loved being married to him. He means the world to me, and Tom spoiled the news. But I am pregnant, " I say.

" You're pregnant? " He asks.

" Shit, " I mutter. " Sorry didn't mean to cuss, that hasn't aired yet, " I add. Which James just starts dying laughing.

" I didn't spoil something for once! " Tom screams running onto the stage.

" Tom good to see you, " James says. " How many months? " He asks.

" 3 months, but yeah we've been married for a year now. An in 6 months we'll have our first baby, " I tell him.

" Well that's just adorable, " he tells me.

6 months later, Ashton Miles was born into the family. After that happened I officially could tell everyone my name changed to Y/N Holland. And that was one of the best things in my life.

I just wanted to say thank you so much for reading this book. This book just hit 200k and I just wanted to say thank you for reading this. It means the world to me. So thank you so much.