30 - Please stop // Harry Holland

Harry's P.O.V.

" Just stop texting me. Stop calling me. Stop looking at me! Just stop Harry, just stop like you know how my life is like. How my life is so 'perfect'. It's not HARRY IT'S NOT! " She screams at me while breaking down in tears.

" Baby calm down what happened talk to me, " I say walking up to her.

" NO! " She screams. " Don't touch me! " She screams.

" Y/N calm down okay calm down, " Sam says trying to calm her down.

" I'm going to take her home, " mum says. " Y/N come on, " she adds.

Later that night......

We're all watching a movie on TV when something happened. " What happened?! We were at the best part! " Paddy screams.

" Breaking News! 19 year old star Y/N Y/L/N found beaten up behind home. Y/L/N was rushed to the nearest hospital, and father arrested. Things say that he was an abusive father, leaving Y/N practically alone, " a news reporter says.

" We're going to the hospital, " Paddy says standing up.

" What? " We all say.

" Harry likes Y/N. Am I the only one who sees that? Y/N yelled at him this morning, and she screamed my life isn't perfect basically. This is what she meant. Him abusing her, she could have died tonight. Harry get her before her dad comes back or someone else takes her, " Paddy says.

" I never knew Paddy could give such a heartwarming gift about love when he's only 13, " Sam chuckles.

" I have my talents, " Paddy comments.

Y/N's P.O.V.

" I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, " I hear someone cry. " Y/N I should have drove you home instead of my mum. I love you Y/N more than anything. Like I am in love with you Y/N, " he adds.

" Harry come on we have to go, " another boy says.

" Can I just stay here with her for a little longer? " The first boy asks. " If you can hear me Y/N please do something. I need to know you're okay. I need to know that you are fine in your coma. I need to know that I will still have my Y/N out of this, " the boy says. I try my hardest to move my fingers, but I don't know if they're working. I just I want to make sure he is okay. I feel his hand in mine, but I can't see who the person is. " Squeeze my hand if you can hear me Y/N, " the boy says. I squeeze his hand, and he gasps. " Squeeze my hand if you heard me when I was saying I'm sorry, " he adds. I squeeze his hand.

Harry's P.O.V.

A week later.....

I am sitting in the chair holding onto Y/N's hand hoping and praying she'll wake up. I am laying my head on the bed since I haven't slept in like well...... a week.

" Hi sleepy head, " I hear someone mumble. I pick up my head to see Y/N's beautiful Y/C/E eyes.

" Y/N! " I yell giving her a hug. " I love you, " I add. I put my hands over my mouth regretting that I said it, and not knowing what she will say back. She holds onto my hand, and picks herself up. I lean in, and she kisses me.

" I love you too, " she says holding me close.

" I thought I lost you, " I tell her.

" You didn't, I'm right here, you're stuck with me for the rest of your life, " she says holding my hand.

" I'm fine with that, " I say kissing her on the forehead.

Tom's P.O.V.

14 years later.....
Year is 2032 
( I will actually put people who would be adorable with each other if they got together, and had kids )