59 - Coffee // Harry Holland

Haz, Tom, Sam, and myself walk into the coffee shop. We're sort of in disguise. We're getting a coffee before we head off to the studio. It's a coffee shop that is dead, and there is only two people working there. Of course they were just chatting, and the minute we walked in the cashier got off the counter.

" Come on Linguini hurry up, " Haz jokes.

" You know I hate that nickname, " I comment.

" I think it fits you, you do look like a little bit, " the cashier says.

" What? " Everyone asks pulling our attention towards her.

" What? " She asks as she switches her position from leaning on the counter with her elbow supporting her to her standing up behind the cash register. " What would you lovely men like today? " She asks.

" Y/N/N you're dad wants to call him! " The person in the back screams.

" GOT IT! " She screams. " Sorry, " she adds. Tom is buying, but we're all going and ordering ours so she is writing down our names.

" Can I have mocha? " I ask.

" Of course, and you're name? " She asks.

" Harry, " I tell her. She gives a smirk, and writes down my name and puts it in the line.

" Y/N! Y/F/N! " Someone screams running in. " Oh hey you have people, guess what guess what guess what! " The girl screams going behind the counter.

" Let me guess you saw yet another picture of Tom Holland, Harrison Osterfield, Chris Evans, or Sebastian Stan shirtless, " Y/N says.

" Actually no I didn't today. I'll see one by the end of the day, " the girl comments.

" Or you could look at your home screen since you love all four of them and made a picture with all 4 of them shirtless, " Y/N laughs.

" Ashley get to the point, " the other girl says.

" Okay, okay, okay! " Ashley says. " Tom is going to be in a rated R movie! " Ashley adds.

" What? The guy looks 12, " Y/N comments as she begins to make the drinks.

" Well it's rumored that Chaos Walking is going to be rated R which means there is a chance that Tom could be shirtless! " The girl screams.

" You do know there are like thousands of photos that are on Instagram, twitter, and google, " Y/N says as she hands Haz his drink.

" Well yeah, but if he's in action it's much hotter. Like- " " do not say like my dad. I will hurt you if my dad's name comes out of your dirty little mouth, " Y/N butts in as she hands Tom his drink.

" But your dad is amazingly hot, " Ashley comments.

" I hate you so much, " Y/N mutters while she hands Sam his drink. " My dad is also my dad, and is like twice your age, " Y/N adds.

" Your dad is also an outstanding actor, " Ashley says.

" So he's been in a movie here and there, " Y/N comments. " Here, " she says handing me my drink.

We begin to walk out, and I look on my cup.

Harry aka Linguini
You're cute. Text me sometime
989-067-4567 <3

I look back at her, and just smile. She's looking at me with a smirk.

" She gave me her number, " I mutter while we walk out.

" Mate nice! " Haz says giving me a high five.

We arrive onto set, and the first person we see is Jacob. " Hey guys how have you've been? " Jacob asks giving all of us hugs.

" We're doing good. We're ready to start this movie, " Tom laughs. Jacob gives him another hug.

" They got a new actress, who's going to be playing someone, " Jacob comments back to us. " There she is now, " he adds.  We walk up to her, and Harry pokes me in the side and points to his coffee cup. After he mouths it's her.

" Hi I'm Jacob Batalon and this is Tom Holland. I wanted to introduce us to you, " Jacob says to her.

" Y/N Gyllenhaal it is a pleasure to meet you. I've heard wonderful stories about you guys, " she says with a beautiful smile.

" Gyllenhaal as in Jake Gyllenhaal? " Sam asks.

" Yes he's my father. He was 19 years old when I was left on his doormat, and even when he was trying to become an actor. He took me in, " she says with a beautiful smile.

" That makes me like him even more, " Tom jokes.

Everyone walks away, and now it's just her and I. " It's you, " I comment to her.

" What? " She asks. I hand her the coffee cup. " Wow Linguini, " she laughs. " Wow my friends and I was making jokes about you guys, " she adds.

" Yup you were, but it's okay. You were talking good about me so I was fine with it, " I laugh.

" I'm just glad. My friends didn't say what they usually they state about me wanting to kiss the Harry Holland, and yes they say the, " she laughs.

" I wouldn't mind kissing a beautiful girl like you, " I tell her. We both lean in, and she's the one who connects our lips together.

" You are a good kisser, " she laughs.

" THAT'S MY BROTHER! " My brothers scream from across the room. Both of us laugh, and look at them.

" You guys are crazy! " I yell.