119 - His family // Holland Family

Warning. This will be different. Y/N will not have any like relationships like the previous one. In this Y/N is married to Jake Gyllenhaal, so I hope you enjoy!

In the Wired Autocomplete Interview with Ryan Reynolds and Jake Gyllenhaal

" Is Jake Gyllenhaal a father? " Ryan asks.

" Yes I am, I'm the father to 5 children. Which two of them are only 1 year old. So, yeah. I haven't gotten sleep in the past year basically. I also have a 8 year old, 5 year old, and 2 year old, " I say.

" How are you an actor? " Ryan asks.

" I don't even know, " I comment laughing.

Y/N's P.O.V.

Around a year later.... during the filming of Spider-Man : Far From Home... ( I haven't seen it, soooo yeah I know sorry. I'm seeing it soon )

Quentin ( 9 ), Leighton ( 6 ), Josiah ( 3), and the twins, Emerson and Jamison ( 1 ), are surprising Jake at work. We all flew to London. One to be on the James Cordon show in London, but as well surprise Jake. Mainly to surprise Jake. I'm also telling Jake that I am pregnant. I am 3 months pregnant.

" Y/N good to see you again, they are getting so big, " Jon states.

" Yeah I know it's crazy, " I tell him.

" So the main idea is that Josiah and Emerson will be a little kids who Mysterio will save. So they as in Mysterio and Spider-Man will return to you. Where you will have Quentin, Leigh, and Jamie with you, " Jon says. I give him a nod.

Jake's P.O.V.

" Okay for this scene these are the two little kids that are going to be in it. This is Joey he is 3 and then this is Emma she is 1, " Jon says.

" Hey kiddos, " I say. I and Tom get at their levels.

" Emma is already in her makeup area, with the blood. So is Joey, so when you find them they are going to be like this okay? " Jon asks. We nod. " Okay everyone places! " Jon screams. " AND ACTION! " Jon screams.

" Mysterio! " Tom screams. " I need your help, these two kids are stuck, " he adds. Him and I run to the place where they are.

" MOMMY! " Joey screams.

" Hey it's okay kiddo, we'll get you to your mom, " I say. I throw the things off of them. Emma foreshadows that she wants to get picked up so I do. And Tom has picked up Joey. We do have our mask on.

Jon calls cut and gets the mom in place. Then soon he calls action.

" JOEY! EMMA! " The mom screams.

" JOEY! " A little boy screams.

" No, no, no, where are they? " The mom whimpers. We come into view.

" Mommy, " a young girl says. The mom looks down and she points towards us.

" Oh thank God, " she screams. Emma forces me to put her down and Joey runs down also. They run towards her. " Oh thank God you're okay. Joey I told you not to run off, " she adds. She stands up. " Thank you so much, I don't know how to repay you, " she adds.

" It's our job, " Tom says. She walks towards us and gives both of us a hug. She walks away with the kids.

" AND CUT! " Jon screams.

" Hey Jake, " Z says walking up. I give her a nod. " I think your wife and kids want to say hi, " she adds. The wig off the woman comes off.

" Hey handsome, " she says to me.

" Hey, " I say.

" DADDY! " Leighton screams.

" LEIGHTON! " I scream. She comes and runs up to me.

" Daddy, I'm going to be a big sister again!" She says in celebration.

" What? " I ask looking up at Y/N.

" I'm 3 months pregnant, let's just say that good time we had before was something a little more, " she says.

" I'm going to be a dad again? " I ask. She nods. I hand Leighton to Tom, and run and swirl her around. " I love you so much, " I mutter.

" I love you too handsome, " she says.

Y/N's P.O.V.

" So can we talk about a rumor that's going around? " James asks

" So can we talk about a rumor that's going around? " James asks. I nod. " So there is rumor. So a fan of Tom Holland, Jake Gyllenhaal, and yourself. That you're actually like in a relationship with Tom. And many fans have said 'they are, I saw this, I saw that'. So what are your opinions on that? " James asks.

" Everyone sees these rings on my finger? " I ask showing my wedding band and engagement ring.

" I have been happily married to Jake for the past 16 years of my life

" I have been happily married to Jake for the past 16 years of my life. I have 5 about to be 6 children with Jake. Tom is a 23 year old young man. He's so lovely and amazing and yes good looking, but I would never cheat. Not even in my mind of that. That's what my dad did and I told myself when I was 12 years old 'that's not going to be me'. So, the pictures are fake, due to the fact that I've never kissed Tom, I'm in a stable happy relationship with my husband, " I say.

" How did Jake respond? " James asks.

" Jake found it, and said 'babe it looks like our marriage is falling apart because you've seeing Tom behind my back. So he knows he's like 'I know you're not', " I say.

" How did it start? " He asks.

" I wore a London short sleeve hoodie from Target, and people assumed things, " I say.

After that it stopped. Jake and I are married and we're happy. On April 21st, 2019 Liam Weston was born. The surprising thing is that
on July 28th, 2020 Genevieve Kaylee and Thomas Harrison was born. Him and I are still happily married, and I'm excited to call him my husband.