111 - I think you're beautiful // Paddy Holland

The nobody, the new kid. That's me. Hi my name is Y/N. I'm new to London. I came here with my parents and older brothers. I'm the only one of 6 that is female. Please help me. I have 5 older brothers and none of them are twins. Maxwell Thomas or Max he's 13. Oliver Blake or Olly he's 11. Jonathan Parker or Jon he's 10, and you could never forget about Jon's twin Alexander James or Alex. Theodore Christian or Theo he's 9. Nathaniel Eli or Nate he's 6. Then there's me Y/N Y/M/N or Y/N/N. I'm 5. The year is 2009. That's when my life changed. My mom got into the wrong pack, and started doing drugs. She was addicted, and it started to break our family. My dad let out the anger he had about our mom towards us. So I had by the age of 8 a drug addicted mother and an abusive father. That's the year my mom died. The drugs finally won, and my father being abusive became ten times worst. But he remarried in December of 2014. The next year my stepmom who became my mom adopted all of us. Then my father was put into jail. Max had enough of us getting abused, so he made it visible on him so people would see. My mom also divorced him that year, and my dad lost custody of us. My mom remarried and then when I was 11 my stepdad adopted us. When I was 13 we got the news that my biological father was killed in prison. So now it's difficult. We all go down separate roads in life. That's just my parents story. That's not my siblings. Nate and I are younger than everyone one else just by Theo, Nate is 3 years younger and I am 4. Max was 8 when I was born. 2015 took a toll on our family. I shouldn't be 10 going to my older brother's funeral. I guess mother like son. Alex, he got into drugs and just like mom he overdosed. He died at the age of 15. 15 years old, and that changed Jon the most. It was his twin. Max enlisted in the army shortly after. He was 18 he moved away, and I haven't seen him since. It's been 4 years. They allowed my dad to come to the funeral, but he wasn't allowed to talk to us or be close. But he was allowed to be there. The minute Olly turned 18 he was gone too. He just left. He said goodbye, but he was gone. Now it was Jon, Theo, Nate, and myself. I have never seen Jon in a more deeper and sadder place.

That's when I started writing songs. Through out everything I started writing songs. I learned how to play piano and guitar. I wasn't going to end up like my parents. That was my only rule. One of the first songs I wrote was Leave a Light On. For my brother Jon, to show him that we're here. To say it's okay, just come back to us. We're here.

The year now is 2019, and I made it as a young artist. I just released my first album called 'life lessons'

For the Love of a Daughter
How Could You Leave Us
Father
Leave a Light On
Piece by Piece
Castle on the Hill
Small Bump
Low
Burning House
Dollhouse
Love Triangle
Unsteady
Bigger Than Us
What About Us.
Hello
Piano Man
The House That Built Me
Changes
Good Enough
Brother
Anthony Empty Bottle
Little Toy Guns

Now we're visiting for the first time in like 5 years mom's best friend from college. We visited them when we I was 10. They were at the funeral for Alex. I forgot! Sorry. I'm slow sometimes. My mom and dad had 4 kids together Simon, Lucifer ( Luci for short ), Roxie, and Martin. A lot of people just say Luci.

Paddy's P.O.V.

" And when they get here, I want you all to be nice. A lot of them have gone through a lot, " mum says. People from forever ago are coming over. It's November of 2018. My birthday is next month, and I am going to be 15. Which is kinda weird to think.

" Mum, is the people that are coming over the parents of singer,songwriter Y/N Y/L/N? " Harry asks looking out the window.

" Yes, is that bad? " She asks.

The door is knocked on, and they enter. All of us fangirling a little due to see Y/N.

" Rosie good to see you. Marc you too! " Mum screams. They give each other hugs, and mum hugs all of them.

" Can you help Martin? " I assume Marc asks Y/N. She nods slowly, and goes back to the car.

We all sit on the couch, and just begin to talk. We saw them a while ago, but we're all grown up now. Y/N is playing with Martin on the floor. " So Y/N how's the music going? " Dad asks.

" It's going great. I just produced my first album, but I have a single, " she says.

" Could you sing some of it? " Mum asks. Everyone begins to agree. She nods.

" It's kinda rocky, " she says. Mr. Y/L/N had gotten her ukulele from the car.

" You have a ukulele?! " Mum asks.

" Yeah, " she says chuckling.

" I was scared of dentists and the dark. I was scared of pretty boys and starting conversations. Oh, all my friends are turning green
You're the magician's assistant in their dreams. Oh, oh and they come unstuck. Lady, running down to the riptide. Taken away to the dark side. I wanna be your left hand man. I love you when you're singing that song, and I got a lump in my throat 'cause you're gonna sing the words wrong. Is this movie that I think you'll like. This guy decides to quit his job and heads to New York City. This cowboy's running from himself, and she's been living on the highest shelf, " she sings finishing the song, and making everyone clap.

" What will that be called? " I ask which causes her to look at me.

" Riptide, " she says with a smile.

A little time after, Y/N is sitting down outside so I decide to join her.

" I like your song by the way, " I tell her handing her a lemonade.

" Thanks. You sort of inspired it, " she says.

" Really? " I ask.

" Pretty boys. You're not that bad looking Paddy. Before I leave I'll give you my number, " she says. I give her a nod.

" Y/N WE'RE LEAVING! " I hear mom scream.

" Bye Paddy, " she says. She gives me a kiss on the cheek, and walks off.

That was the day that my future wife touched my skin for the first time with her lips.

Songs used goes to the artist. I am not taking credit for the song.