114 - Well Spoken // Tom Holland

" We're going because we haven't seen her in years! She moved to America when I was like 5, so we're going, " Paddy tells me. I give him a small nod. We're seeing an old friend of ours. Her name is Y/N Y/L/N. She goes around the world stating her story. We haven't ever heard her story before, but now since she is in town we're going. It's something to do while it's resting time during the breaks of the tour.

" I can't wait to see her. We haven't seen her in so long! " Mum says excited to see a basically daughter.

When we arrive everyone is wearing something nicer. It's a casual nice. Nothing too special, but it does make since. She's a speaker, plus she goes around and meets everyone after. You want to look nice.

This is my story!
That's what her title for the show. It's her just speaking about truth.

" Well hello! I haven't been here in so long. I was actually born here, and I am so glad I was. So my first question I always get is, how do you see bullying? Bullying is terrible. You're tearing someone down to make yourself feel better. I was bullied through out elementary and middle school plus high school. The last time I was bullied to my face was senior year of high school. I was 18 years old. The main insults I got was 'you suck', 'you're ugly', and one of the most used one was 'you're just like your mother'. I haven't fully told my whole story of my life. My mother was a prostitute, and my father was a drug dealer and an abuser. My father did not know my mother did what she did. Sorry if I start crying, but um I was 9 years old when I started getting abused from my dad, and that was also the same year I started getting bullied. Being told as a 9 year old, that you're going to fail at life stuck with me for as long as I could remember. I was told over and over and over again. I lived at my best friends house starting at the age of 11. My mother died in a car accident, and my father was sent to prison for abusing and drug dealing. So then it turned into 'you're an orphan, and that's all you'll ever be', and so I threw myself over a bridge. I was 15 years old. I hit the water, and everything went black. I woke up in the hospital. I never truly believed I was good enough. That was 2011, the year I got into a show called Teen Wolf. Through out all of my struggles, my dream was always to become an actress. I've been wanting to be an actress since I saw Scarlett Johansson, and that was the moment that I wanted to be an actress. So the year that I was at my deepest regrets and sorrows was also the year that I found love in the darkness. I always say now Tyler Posey, Holland Roden, Dylan O'Brien, that whole cast showed me what a real family is! But even in the past years of 2011 to 2017. There was a family that showed me what family was. What real family looked like. As I said, I moved in with my best when I was 11, I went to America when I was 13 years old. They moved, and my parents now are my best friend's. The family that lived across the street. A family of 6. A mom, a dad, and 4 crazy boys. I met that family in 2007. Maybe you know them maybe you don't. But I get to say I knew Tom Holland before he became Spider-Man. The Tom I know used to pretend to be Spider-Man. But I am not going to be talking about him a lot. The main thing is that, even though the struggles, there is hope. I found hope in my now family. I found hope in the Holland family. I found hope in my Teen Wolf family. And at the age of 18 years old, I found out I was pregnant. I told my boyfriend, and he said 'I don't want to do anything with that baby'. So I did that whole pregnancy with that man. Her name is actually after a really close friend of mine. My mother died in a car accident, but my older sister also did. She was 2 years older than me. Her name was Elise, so I name her after my sister. Being mom changed my life, but I wouldn't get pregnant at 18. Or 17, 16, whatever age. But being mom is probably the best job, " she says.

After the show....

It's at the very end and her outfit has changed.

" I always said you were well spoken, " mum says

" I always said you were well spoken, " mum says. She turns around and immediately freezes. Paddy runs up to her and gives her a giant hug.

" Hey dude, " she says smiling. We all go and hug her.

" How are you doing? " Dad asks.

" Great, I had a kid. She'll be coming in soon. She's 5 now, her name is Elise Nikki, and she is in love with Spider-Man, " she says looking at me. " She might try to attack you, " she says laughing.

In comes in a girl running up to her. " Hey beautiful, how was seeing your grandma? " I ask.

" Great! " She hums. " You're the Spider-Man! " She screams.

" Hello, " I tell her. She jumps down, and wraps her arms around me.

" Hey baby, I think if you get two pieces of paper maybe he'll sign it for you, " she says. Now it's just her, me, and Elise. She comes back, and I sign the paper and hand it to Elise. Elise runs off, and Paddy starts talking to her. " And this is for you, " she says handing me the other paper.

" And what's this for? " I ask.

" Call me sometime, we should catch up, " she says smiling. I look down to see her number, which just leaves a grin on my face.