93 - This is our future // Harrison w/ Holland family

Y/N's P.O.V.

" We are basically going around telling everyone that Haz and I are going to be having a baby. This will be our first baby, and we're over the moon. Harrison and I have been married for 2 years now about. So we got married when we were 20 and now we're both 22 and excited for this baby. I will show the video of me telling him, but one of the main ones that I'm excited for is the Holland family, " I say to the camera sitting next to Haz.

" Mine is just Tom alone, because he's insane, " Haz says laughing. I nod because it's true.

" So let's get started! " I cheer.

Harrison's fam....

" So mum, dad, Charlotte. We have an announcement for you guys, " Haz says.

" Are you guys getting married? " Charlotte asks as a joke.

" No, but there are two dads in this room right now, " Haz says making eye contact with his dad.

" No there isn't. Dad is the only one who has kids, " Charlotte says. I have the pregnancy test in my hands and my hands are behind my back.

" Or is he? " Haz asks.

" Haz I swear if you're drunk again I will hurt you, Y/N sweetie what is he trying to say? " His mum asks me.

" He's saying that, you two are going to have a grandchild soon, " I say pulling out the pregnancy test from behind me.

" YES! I AM GOING TO BE AN AUNT! " Charlotte screams as she begins to jump around. Dad and mum has stood up and give us hugs.

" Congrats, " they say to us.

Marisa, Robert, Mackie, and Sebastian

" Why are you videoing? " Sebastian asks.

" Because I am going to say something on my wife's behave, but you know I think it's weird that she's pregnant, " Haz states looking into the camera.

" No, you're pulling with our legs, " Sebastian says. He shakes my head. He grabs his phone.

" Who are you calling? " Marisa asks.

" Y/N, " Sebastian states.

" Hello Sebastian, hi Mackie, hi Robert, hi Marisa. What's up Sebastian? " I ask.

" Harrison just told us that you are pregnant, is that true? " Mackie asks.

" Yeah I am with child, " I say smiling.

" YES! " Mackie screams.

" This is awesome. You're going to be a great dad, " Sebastian says.

" Have you told Tom yet? " Marisa asks. He shakes his head

" Oh my God that is going to be amazing, " Sebastian says.

The Chris'

" So this will relate to Chris Pratt and Chris Hems, because Evans you don't have any of these but I am going to be like you in a way, " I state.

" How? " Hems asks.

" I'm going to be a parent, " I say.

" No, you're pregnant? " Pratt asks. I nod. The three of them give me a hug.

" Congrats girl you are going to be an amazing mom, " Evans says giving me another hug.

Laura, Zendaya, Jacob, and Tony

" I'm going to go out and say it. First Tom doesn't know so don't tell him, but I'm pregnant, " I say. Z and Jacob walks away.

" Are you serious? " Laura asks. I nod. Haz nods too.