8- Crossroads // Tom Holland

" Tom that was amazing! " John says.

" Thanks mate, " I say.

" Guys we're going to seek into Ellie Martins studio, " Jeff says.

" Come on let's go, " I comment.

Ellie Martins is a musical who is competing with us ( Billy Eillot )

We've been trying to find out what they've been doing and singing for the past 3 months. John finally found a way in.

We sit in the very back. " Oh El my baby when will you learn that he'll never love you? " A woman asks. The girl runs onto stage in tears.

" Great acting, " Winston says to me. I just nod with him.

"  And I'll rise up. I'll rise like the day. I'll rise up. I'll rise unafraid. I'll rise up. And I'll do it a thousand times again. And I'll rise up. High like the waves. I'll rise up. In spite of the ache. I'll rise up. And I'll do it a thousand times again. For you, For you, For youuuuuuu, For youuuuuu " she sings.

At the end of the song. " You suck you know that right? " A girl says.

" Oh shut up Cecile, " she says while looking the other way.

" For you?  " Cecile sings. " Are you singing about that idiot boy? " She asks.

" Don't call Billy an idiot. He's not an idiot! " Ellie screams.

" Oh El, my sweet, sweet El, " Cecile says. She pushes her on the floor. " Stay on the floor with that idiot Billy, because next time you don't you'll be getting my fist instead of a push, " she adds.

" Uh I hate her! " Ellie groans.

" Stop! " A girl screams.

" What? " Ellie asks.

" John! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE! " The girl screams.

" Is that your sister? " I ask.

" Yes, " he mumbles. " Mallory I thought you weren't going to be at rehearsal today, " John comments.

" Why wouldn't I? " Mallory asks. " Did you bring your Billy Eillot friends? " Mallory then asks.

" Depends if you hurt me or not, " John says.

" Bring them down, come on we are going to be the best musical you guys should probably see why, " the girl who plays Ellie says.

After them showing their musical we are all in shock. All of them are laughing their heads off. " Your faces are priceless, " the girl who plays Ellie says while laughing her head off.

" Where did you learn how to do those flips?! " I ask.

" A lot of practice with my trainer, " she says smiling.

Later that night....

I just finished at the studio. I walk out to see the Ellie girl leaving. " Hey, " I say.

" Hi, " she says. " I'm Y/N by the way, " she adds.

" Tom, " I tell her.

" Well nice to meet you Tom, " she says.