Smartphone

Lisa~

Ahhh! I've missed you! I've missed you so much! Hmuah! Hmuah!

I hugged my bed and kissed it.

I really missed my room so much. Everything's still on the right places. They really did not moved any thing huh. Good job for them.

I smiled and close my eyes. Feeling the softness of the bed when someone knock at my door. I look at it.

Come in!

I shouted and I saw Jisoo, with a black paper bag on hand. I sat up. And look at her curiously.

Oh, Jisoo-yah. What's wrong? And what's that?

I asked, pointing out to the paper bag she have. Jisoo smiled at me, and then I saw Dalgomie give out a small bark. I smiled at the cutie little dog.

Dalgom-yah! Come here! Come here!

I excitedly approach over the dog but Jisoo slap my hand.

Ouch! What?!

I sat back at the bed and pouted my lips. Giving her a death glare. She just chuckled. Jisoo has a real 4D personality, and that's exactly why we got along together, it's because of her randomness. She handed me the paper bag, and picked up Dalgom.

Don't approach my baby like that or I'll do it again you know. Haha! Anyway, before your release, your mom called me, asked me to buy you a phone and let you know that currently, they're at Switzerland.

Jisoo said while playing with Dalgom. I curiously opened the paper bag and saw a black box with the Iphone logo, just by looking at the box, I can tell it is very expensive.

I see. I thought you bought this for me he-he.

Jisoo then look at me poker face.

Why would I buy such an expensive phone for you? I'd rather buy my money with lotsa foods for me and Dalgomie. Right baby? Right?

I chuckled, hugged her and give her a sudden kiss on her puffy cheek. She look at me with disgusted eyes.

You're starting that again Lisa-yah! Dalgomie will bite you. He's jealous you know!

Jisoo said it, and hold Dalgom. I just laugh at them. And get the box again.

Nah ah. Dalgomie is a good guy. He won't be jealous of me. Cause you love me first before him. Right, Chichu? Right?

I said with a very cute voice. She rolled her eyes and ignored me.

You are still a meanie you know. Jeez! I'm getting cute here and you just ignored me? Like what the?! Like that?!

I acted as if I am really hurt. She just look at me and continue playing with her dog. I pouted, oh well, she really is a meanie. I know. She doesn't like my aegyo that much unless she's in the mood for doing such.

Meanie! Jisoo is a meanie! A meanie! A meanie!

I pouted my lips again and give her a snobby look. She look again with that irritating poker face of her and suddenly laugh at me.

I like the sound of it. Ji-soo is a mea-nie, a mea-nie, a mea-nie! Ji-soo is a mea-nie a mea-nie.. 🎶

I stared at her in disbelief! Imagine me throwing tantrums at her and she just picked up my mockery and sing it! And it sound like a kid song to my ears. She's still singing it while shaking her head slowly from left to right. She's crazy. I laugh at her.

It's good right? I'm singing a good song. Look Dalgomie likes it, look at his his tail. He's wagging his tail.

She points out to Dalgom.

Yeah, what ever. I really can't believe you came out with a song with lyrics just like that. You're a crackhead! Seriously Jisoo-yah? Should I go and asked for a professional help for you?

I laugh at her and then pay attention again to the phone, I took all the things out from the box. And I can't believe, a very cool shiny and pretty black phone in my hand. I'm so excited to use it. But, I have a big problem..

Uhm, Jisoo-yah. How can I open this phone? I mean how to use this?

I asked her while scratching my back head. Oh well, it's not as if I have not used any phones before. But you know, it's different from the phones we used day by day inside the camp. So this type of phone is somewhat new to me. He-he. 😅

And Jisoo look at me with disbelief.

Oh yeah, I forgot that you just came out from the jungle so you don't know anything about this kind of stuff. Ha-ha! Let the great tech genius Kim Jisoo help you with that! Hahahahaha

She stand at my bed and laughing like a cartoon character. Oh yeah! Her laugh and pose reminds me of Mr. Satan from Dragonball Z, whenever that guy boasted. Jisoo is like that right now in front of me. I shake my head.

She sit down infront of me with a creepy smile while looking at the phone. She's staring at it intensely. And suddenly give back my phone. Back to her poker face again. What?!

Hey?! What's that? Open it now Jisoo-yah. I want to call my mom.

I said with a little irritation in my voice. I'm done with her 4d persona now.

She look at me blankly. And shake her head.

I can't open it. I know I am great, but you know the greatest people are not that perfect, we don't know everything.

She confessed like a kid! She's cute while doing that. Jeez!

But this looks the same as your phone right? Why you can't open it?

I asked her.

Uhm, yeah they somewhat look similar but yours doesn't have any button indicator at the bottom part and that's the latest model, that's the X series and mine is the 8th. There's big difference. This is my first time touching it too.

Again, she's saying that with so much aegyo! I can't help but laugh and hugged her. Looks like she got pissed by that. Haha

The great tech Kim Jisoo is so cute! Ha-ha! Shame on me. Jeez! Ugh, I thought you could at least help me operate this phone easily. But i was wrong eh. Hm, there must be a manual right here.

I searched the box, and there's a tiny little kind of notebook. We both look at it and read it. We follow the instructions and we're both amazed by the phones technology.

Wow!

We both said in unison as we do the augmented reality features of the phone. This is a nice phone. Thanks mom and dad! You're the best! Now I have to give them a call.