Will you..?

JENNIE'S~~~

I know I should not feel frustrated right now but what can I do? I can't help it. Sighed. Lisa was busy the past days. Jisoo and Rosé was busy as well. Chaehee and Irene too. Even Seulgi and the gang were busy. What are they being busy about? Sighed. They have their own life as well you know. My inner self speak up.

I'm just inside the café, chilling my ass out and staying away from boredom. I got nothing to do in the office anyways. I was planning on visiting my girlfriend in their house but she said she was not home so I decided to just roam around and sit here. Eating cakes and having some frappe.

"Mind if I join you?"

A familiar voice cut off her thoughts. She looked around and see her bestfriend, Irene. She smiled and immediately hug her.

"Oh gosh Irene! I missed you bitch!"

She said thru the hug. Irene chuckled and hug her tight.

"I missed you too bitch. Why are you alone anyway? Thought you're gonna visit Lisa?"

Irene said while they settled theirselves to their own seats. She just shrugged her shoulder.

"I am, but that dumbass is not even at home. She said she was away and kind of busy so she can't meet me."

I told her, frustration is evident on my voice. I heard Irene giggled.

"Hm, how about we goin' somewhere and do what we usually do? Shopping and hunting?"

Irene asked. Her eyebrows were moving up and down. I just smorked and shake my head.

"Shopping and hunting? Like, we do shopping and go hunting the pretty boys we see at the mall? Nope. Pass. Like eww! I don't like walking sausages hitting on me. And besides, don't tell me Seulgi's not enough for you? Do you seriously want to hang out with walking sausages huh?!"

I furiously stated. Irene was shocked and laugh at me afterwards.

"Whew! You have to chill Jen. Seriously. I can't! You are so funny!"

Irene said while laughing making her face so red. Ugh, what's even funny with what I've said? That is what we usually do, before. I frowned at her. And wait for her to get serious. She was teary eyed.

"Good lord. That was a good laugh. Thanks."

She said smiling. Irene is sometimes weird, I must admit. I wonder how Seulgi managed her everyday life with this bestfriend of mine. Irene hold my hands.

"You are right about shopping and hunting. But we are not gonna hunt walking sausages down. I am very much contented with my Seulgi, okay? What I wanna do is to go hunt beautiful dress for tonight, cause I have a party to attend to later this evening and I want you to be with me bitch. Seulgi is quite busy so I decided to tag you along."

Irene told me. Should I go? But I wanna see Lisa. Looks like Irene see the hesitation in my eyes.

"You should go with me. We still have few hours left and don't worry, Lisa will still be there waiting for you."

Irene said. I sighed. Guess there will be no problem if I just go with her.

"Alright, I'll just send Lisa a message that I am with you."

I told her. She just smiled and nodded.

"Done."

I told her and we decided to leave and go to the mall.

==========

"Yah Irene! Why do I feel like we are here to shop clothes for me? I already have one on my hand and you keep me trying those dresses on!"