Should I let go?

Lisa's~~~

I sighed upon looking at how wasted the group are. My phone keeps ringing a while ago and it came from Jisoo and Rosé, I don't have the courage to talk with them yet so I didn't answered any of their calls.

Lishaaa..

I look at my left side. It was Joy who calls me. Oh well, she keeps on clinging on me the whole night. Even if I say no.

Yoouu arree shoo beautirfyul. Yoouu naver changeeed at alll..

Joy said, almost eating her words. I shake my head. Joy's tolerance in alcohol as far as I remember is high, but now, I don't know what happened to her. I was about to say something but then I heard another voice called me.

Lisshhaa..

I look at my right. There is Irene, wasted as well. Oh well, the whole night, these Irene never left my side too. She clings to me whenever she sees Joy do that. I tried hard to let her know that I am not okay with it, but it seems like she's not getting the signal.

I asked Seulgi to do something about it but then, she didn't talk to me. So Yeri did tried to separate Irene, she managed to do it but in the end, Irene still clings to me.

I liikkeey yyoo..uu Lisshhaa..

Irene said. I look at Seulgi, it's a good thing she's wasted and sleeping on the table so she wouldn't hear about it.

The problem of being a chick magnet dude.

I look to see Wendy chuckled. She handed me a glass of beer again which I accepted.

I never asked for it though.

I told her which made my friend chuckled.

Yes. That's right. Oh by the way Lisa, now that Joy has come back. Are you two going to be together again?

Wendy asks. I look at her and then I look at Joy who is clinging tight on my arm.

To tell you frankly, I don't know. I am still in love with someone. So I guess, I would let my heart heal first before getting into a relationship again.

I told her. She nodded. Wendy is a fan of us, I mean she's a fan of me and Joy. She is our number one supporter.

But will there be a chance for you to fall in love again with her?

Wendy asks again. I look at her and shrugged my shoulder.

Again dude, I don't know.

A chance again with Joy? I have never thought of it, but I might consider that. Not right now. Maybe later.

We just let a couple of hours before we left the bar. I asked Yeri and Wendy to take care of Joy but then, Wendy is the only sober one and she's carrying Yeri so assisting Joy would not be possible. Seulgi also has woken up, I talk to her about Irene and we end up good. She took care of Irene. Now they left, and here I am, thinking where to drive this lady home.

Hey Joy. Where do you live? Is it still the same address? No, I don't think so. Tch.

I tried to talk to Joy again but this lady is so wasted. I shake my head and just rent a cab. I check Joy's bag to see where she lives now, and there I found her wallet.

I opened it, only to see our old picture together. I smiled, it was our first photo together. First photo for our first month of being together. It is somehow good to reminisce the good things happened in the past.

The driver ask where to go, so I provided Joy's current address. I felt her moved. I look at her. I check myself if I feel anything special towards Joy. If there is any sparks as what they say. But unfortunately, there is none. I sighed. My heart is still longing for only one person.

========

I woke up with a feeling that someone is poking my face. And when I opened my eyes, I can see Joy smiling from ears to ears. That's right, I slept at Joy's apartment because I was so tired last night and tipsy, but I did not do anything to Joy. I just let her sleep peacefully after I changed her clothes. After that, I slept at the couch.

Good morning Lisa!

Joy cheerfully greets me. Her eyes are sparkling and looks dreamy. I smiled and stand up.

Good morning too Joy. Sorry I wasn't able to went home last night. I was too tired.

I explained to her. She smiled at me.

That's fine. But It would have been better if you slept beside me and not on the couch.

Joy playfully said while tugging her hair on her ear. That gesture reminds me of Jennie. I smiled at her. She is obviously flirting with me, I know.

I am sorry. But you know, I don't sleep with anyone I am not committed to.

I casually told her which made her grin at me. She moves closer and place her arms on my shoulder.

Well, we can be committed to each other again Lis. What do you think?

Joy moves her face closer to mine. Joy's undeniably beautiful, I admit that.

I love you Lis, no one else has ever replaced you.

Joy sincerely utter those words. Our face were so close, it's just a couple of centimeters away. Joy's red lips is tempting me and I can smell her minty breath.

I really love you Lisa. I really do.

I heard Joy said and I slowly close my eyes. I guess, it would not be a bad idea to get back with her? But then suddenly, Jennie's face and gummy smile flashes on my mind, while I heard her cute voice saying those words, made me step away from Joy. And she was startled by my action. I look away.

I..I am sorry Joy.

I apologetically told her. I grab my things and bid her goodbye. I immediately went out. She called me but I did not look back. I took a deep breath.

I look at the bright sky. Jennie, where are you? Do I have to let go of the feelings I have for you now? Do I have to try it again with Joy? But why did you suddenly appeared on my mind? This were the questions I have in mind and I know it will never be answered. I sighed. I guess, I need a sign. A sign to start the next step that I need to take. I sighed again and walk away.

I am waiting for a cab on the sidewalk when suddenly a bus with a slogan that says;

Letting go makes you stronger, accept change and moved on.

I smirk with what I've read. Is this the sign I am looking for? Is this the sign that I should follow? Do I really have to moved on and let go now? Am I ready to let go of Jennie and start over? I certainly don't know what to do. I am having mixed thoughts about it. I wish some miracle happens or someone help me decides.

===========

A/N :

Ya'll! Sorry. I am busy with work and stuff. But yeah, Jenlisa breathed the past days and I am late with what's going on but it's better be late than never 😂

Since they breathed, can I add some heart break? 😂😂😂
You might kill me though. Lol.
And yesss! They have an Asia tour! \o/
Sadly, I can't really go to Korea, but yeah, I'll be attending their other concert whenever is near and whichever is near me. Haha
Support the girls!