The show

Jennie's~~~

Alright. This is it! I took a shot of tequila a while ago before changing my clothes into a stripper's. I don't want to wear this kind of clothing but I have to. It's a good thing I borrowed a little courage from the liquor.
I put on heavy make up, my eye cover and some wig.

Now. I must do a better job tonight and get it done. I am tensed. Lisa went out early today and I haven't seen her, it was me and Bambam who travelled to this club. I felt a bit sad that she wasn't here. I took a deep breath when I look at myself in the mirror. 

I am supposed to sing and dance with another girl but that girl was absent today, so I will have the stage tonight for myself. And I told the manager that I will just dance only.

Bambam already told me what I should do. Anyway I have a problem though, the song is actually different from the one I've practiced, but he said it's fine.

A knock on the door cut off my thoughts for tonight. I look at it and saw the manager of this club. He smiled at me.

Ready? You are next to showcase dear. Show off. And make them drool.

The manager told me, tap my shoulder and left. I am nervous now but I have to do this. I walk outside and wait for my name to be called.

And now gentlemen, let me introduce you our showcase debut for tonight. Please welcome Victoria!

I took a deep breath before going into the stage. That's right, it's me. We decided to use a pseudo name to protect my identity. The whole area was dimmed. I am wearing a red coat, underneath is a black stripper's clothes. I stand next to the pole at the center. And when the lights were back. I took a deep breath and wear my game face on.

The whole audience were astonished when I face them. I give them a seductive smile. And when I heard the song, I slowly let my self sync with it, I dance sexily.

I can see hunger in every man's eyes. But I only want to see that kind of hunger in the eyes of one particular person. But I can't see her around.

I took off my coat and it revealed my perfectly sculpted body. I heard the audience excitement. I smiled at them again and dance gracefully. And then, one by one, they approach the stage and throw money on me.

I dance seductively. I am thinking that Lisa is in the audience, watching my moves. And that makes me feel the song more. I close my eyes and grind more on the floor. And when the music stops, the place was dimmed again. I grab my coat and went out of the stage. I heard the audience clapping and asking for more.

I returned to the dressing room. I wipe the sweat on my neck. The manager entered the room with a big smile on his face and money on his hands. He put some of it at the dresser.

You are amazing Victoria! The patrons are so amazed. And by the way, our big fish is asking if you want to share a table with them? And don't worry, I already told them about your conditions if ever you say yes.

I look at him. This is what we planned all along. I feel a bit nervous about it, but I have to.

The big fish? Who was it anyway?

I ask innocently.

Well, it's the congressman of this town. He pays big mind you.

I shrugged it off. I really don't care about the money, all I want to do is go home now and end this night.

Alright. But then I don't want anyone of them to touch me manager. You know, the conditions.

I told him and he nods at me.