It's A No - Mr.Kim

Jennie's~~~

I am at our house in Gangnam. I stayed here for 3 days now, it's because my parents were back here in Korea. And besides, we have to talk about our family, business and my plan for me and Lisa.

By the way, Taehyung made it alive, he wasn't badly shot but he is in a high maximum prison, sentenced for life imprisonment and healing. Jin on the other hand, didn't make it, he was dead on the spot. Even if he is the mastermind behind all of this, being a Kim, my father still gave him a decent yet short funeral. And I admire my dad about that.

"I already hired men to look for Mr. Jeon Jungkook and his allies. And we already have the lead Sir."

And dad is still pursuing the other people who were able to escape and were involved with my kidnapping, some were already sentenced. I heard what one of my father's men said.

I still remembered everything as if it just happened yesterday but unlike before, I am already ok, I am not that scared anymore unlike my cousin Chaehee. She was traumatized. I was doomed when that Jimin guy told me that Chaehee will not make it, but few days after the incident she came to the police together with a woman who happens to be the fiancee of the other bandit who as far as I know, was killed by his comrades. That woman help us as well with the case and stuff. And Chaehee went back to NY for the meantime to heal herself with the trauma, and I felt really sorry for her.

"Good. Please keep what you are doing and do whatever it takes to take down those bastards. I don't think they will continue whatever Jin has started but I want to make sure of it."

My father said which the man nodded and left.

"Dad? Don't you think it's best if you just let the police handle everything? I've been seeing them almost everyday of my stay here."

I told him worriedly. He look at me and smile.

"I know that you are just worried, and I am letting them sweetie, I am just making sure that I am informed of the progress. I want all those involved be penalized of what they did to you."

My father said. I smiled at him then I felt my hand squeeze, I look at my left to see my mother smiling at us. Well, again I'll say it, I never felt this happy being with my parents not until Lisa and her family came into my life and made me changed for the best.

"Everything will be ok Jennie."

My mom said and I smiled at her and nodded.

"And by the way, you said that you wanted to talk with us about your relationship with Lisa? Is there something wrong?"

My dad ask worriedly. I smiled shyly to both of them.

"No dad. Lisa and I are doing great. She is so perfect, I mean, even though there are still a lots of girls chasing after her, she would never dare to cheat. I mean, she is loyal and faithful to me and only me."

I told them never knew that my eyes were already sparkling while saying this things to them, which made my mom chuckled.

"That's what I felt when we talk to her before. And dear, look at our little princess, she is so inlove."

My mom said which made my dad chuckled. I felt my cheeks being heated with their teasing.

"But what I really want to talk about is, bearing her name."

I told them which made them stop and I can see the surpise and amusement both on their eyes.

"Are we hearing this correctly sweetheart? Oh wait, let me clarify, you mean to say, you want to have her name meaning you want to marry Lisa?"

My father ask me. I played with my hands and shyly nod. I saw my father's face became serious. Suddenly, I became scared.

"No."

My dad said which made me and my mom got surprised. No? What's the meaning of this? I thought they are ok with Lisa and now my dad said no? What's going on? I freak out internally. My heart was beating fast.

"Darling, what do you mean No? Are you not ok with Lisa? She is fine, I mean perfectly fine with me and our daughter. Why No?"

Mom asked which made me thank her silently. My mother walk beside me and squeezes my hand, as if telling me that whatever my dad is thinking, Lisa and I got her back. We're waiting for my dad to answer.

"We already talk about this darling right? We both accept Jennie's gender preference, we told her that whoever she will fall inlove with and marry, they'll have our support and now you are saying no to our child? Like, what's the catch Mr. Kim?"

Wow, my mom suddenly got enrage. I don't want her and my father to have an argument because of me. I get her attention, she look at me and calmed a bit. We are both confuse of the sudden rejection from my father.

"Dad. What do you mean by No?"

I asked. He sighed.

"Look, don't get me wrong here. I like Lisa for our daughter, for you Jennie, but my answer is no. I don't have a problem of you marrying Lisa but I don't agree of you proposing the marriage. Do you get it? You are my princess and even if you are inlove with a princess, still I won't allow you to do the marriage proposal. You, asking her to marry you? It's a no. Not your job princess. Manoban should be the one doing it."

My mother and I was stunned with what my father said. Then I heard my mom laughed at him.

"Oh my god darling! You got me nervous with your NO!"

Mom said laughing imitating how my dad said it with a serious face. My father was red as tomatoes with the teasing from my mother. I cross my arms in front of my chest. I smiled while looking at them. Well, looks like I have to get to work to get Lisa propose to me instead.

============

A/N :

Hey hey hey! I know, I've been MIA for quite a while and I am really sorry. I was so busy at work and stuff. So tiring. Anyway, are there still people reading this? Raise your hands please!
Kidding! 😅
Whether there are still or no longer anyone give a shot on this, thank you still.
And may I say, Watty already changed a lot since my absence huh? I dunno where and how to highlight the characters line anymore 😥😢😭 bear with me if this is not the same style as the previous chaps. I'm a newbie. Lol. Can someone enlighten me how to make a sentence in Bold letters and Italics?😅😥😢😭
Help your poor author have some knowledge with the new update. 😣