The Bestfriend

Irene's~~~

What exactly do you want to talk about?

She asks the man in front of her. The guy just chuckled. Not afraid of how she shows her bitch face to him.

Chill. I just want to have some time with my girlfriend.

The guy said which made her iritated. She will get nowhere with this man.

Ex Girlfriend. Look Taehyung, I am not playing around. If you don't have anything important to say, I'll go.

Irene said emphasizing the first part. Yes, she was Taehyung's ex-gf, but that was the time when she was still in highschool. She never knew that he was the same Taehyung that Jennie is talking about, her adopted brother. And when she learned about it, she immediately broken up with him.

Who wants to be with a guy who murdered someone? Who tried to kill her bestfriend before? No one.

Irene was about to get up from her seat when Taehyung uttered the name of the person she's currently have her interest in.

Lisa.

With that, she slowly get back to her seat. How does Taehyung know about Lisa? She is sure that Jennie will never get in touch with this guy. Irene saw how Taehyung gave her a smirk.

I see. So it is true.

Taehyung said, placing his hands on the table. His eyes is mischievous. He plasters an evil grin on his lips. Irene knows that listening to this guy will not give her any good, but she is concern about Lisa.

Cut the bullcrap Taehyung. What about Lisa?

Irene said, her annoyance is clearly on her tone of voice.

Well, I still can't believe that you had taken interest on a girl too jagiya. And what surprises me, is that you had taken  interest on Lisa, Jennie's girlfriend.

Taehyung stated.

So what? It doesn't concern you. And please stop calling me jagiya. It cringes me.

Irene said, showing how it made her getting goosebumps from hearing him calling her jagiya. Taehyung laugh at her.

You are still adorable Irene. Haha but I'll get straight to my business now.

Taehyung said, his face became suddenly serious. Looking at her with those fierce evil eyes.

I am playing a game, and Lisa is the prize.

Her attention was fully caught by him. A game? Lisa as a prize? Of course she will say yes to whatever game it is.

Spill it Kim.

Taehyung grin at him and leans closer.

Play the game and Lisa will be yours.

Taehyung said which made her frown at him.

What kind of game?

Irene asks, curiosity and eagerness to have Lisa and get back on Jennie is on her mind right now.

Very simple. A game where you have to hurt my sister. And I know that you two already had a fight because of Lisa. I will give you the full details if you say yes but if not, that's the end of it.

Hurting Jennie? What does this guy really want me to do?

C'mon Taehyung. I will never get Lisa if I hurt Jennie. And as much as I hated her now, I would never do that.

==============

She took a deep breathe. She still can't believe what Taehyung had said. That man is a real psycho. She already regretted agreeing to meet him.

What's running through your beautiful mind princess?

Irene look at her back, it was her mom. She smiled at her mother.

Just some things mom.

She answered. Her mother sits with her.

I know you dear. If something is bothering you, it's clearly shown on your face, just like now. So what is running through your mind hm?

She look at her mom and giggle then took a deep breath. Her mom chuckled.

Spill it princess.

Irene pouts at her mom calling her a princess. But then, she trusts her mother more than anyone else. Her mom knew everything. Even her fight with Jennie because of Lisa. She was reprimanded and she remembered her mom saying that "It was just infatuation and you're just butt hurt because somebody finally doesn't like you.", and that is somehow true. No one rejects Irene Bae, except Lisa of course. She sighed.

Mom, what if someone offered you something terrible but the prize is the thing you really want. What would you do?

She asks her mother. Her mom look at her and think then smile.

If I were to choose, I would not take it. Taking terrible things and even doing it makes you a terrible person too. And even if the thing I want is the prize or what's at stake, that's fine. I can still get it in a fair way.

Her mom said. Irene look at her mom. Taehyung gave her 24hours to think about the offer. And tomorrow, they will meet again to talk about it. But her mom is right, terrible things make you a terrible person plus the fact that it was offered by a real terrible person. And even if she and Jennie is not in good terms, she would not hurt her. She is still her bestfriend. I somehow misses that bitch, Irene thought to herself.

Have you reconciled with Jennie? I miss talking to her you know.

Her mother commented, as if reading what's on her mind. She smiled bitterly and shake her head. Her mother sighed.

You two were bestfriends since little. Don't ruin the friendship you have because of petty quarrel over a girl who clearly likes Jennie. I know how it feels to be rejected but accept the truth dear, and besides Seulgi is there, that lady is awesome, don't let Seulgi lose her interest in you. You will never see a person as patience as her. Let that Lisa girl go and be with Jennie if you are really inlove with her princess. Think about it.

Her mother said tapping her shoulder and bids goodnight. Left her all by herself thinking about what her mother said. She clearly likes Lisa but she know that she will never be Jennie. She took out a photo of Lisa on her wallet.

I have to let go of you huh?

Irene said, her mind is fighting over letting go and fighting to have Lisa. She needs to hear the full details of Taehyung's offer before giving him the answer.

===========

A/N :

Yow! Yow! Yow!
I am alive 🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻
Heh! Jenlisa breathes real hard on their concerts huh? I am updated btches 😂 but I am so sorry for not updating. And can I take back what I've said before about updating this story in one go? I change my mind because I wanted to change some things on the next chaps. Sorry to disappoint you. ✌

Few more revisions before I end this story. And with Jennie being brave about kissing Lisa, I think of making a new story for them. Lmao.

Stan twt said "marurupok ang jenlisa shippers" 😂😂😂😂