Mean

Jennie's~~~

I got really bored. A couple of days ago Lisa and I were quarreling about her teasing me. And now, I've decided to let her meet my cousin Chaehee and guess what? They clicked instantly! That's why they are busy competing with each other on a basketball arcade game and left me here on the bench watching them, we're in the mall right now. I sighed.

Hah! 2-2 Lisa-yah! You will treat us dinner later at my favorite resto and I would not hold back my huge stomach!

Chaehee said boasting. I can see Lisa is not happy of the result right now. She was leading their mini game but then Chaehee was able to catch up. But Lisa gave my cousin a big smirk.

Nah. Boasting all of a sudden? That's fine. It still does not erase the fact thay you are struggling to catch up with me.

Lisa said, as expected of my girlfriend. I smirk at these two idiots. They started again their little match. I took out my phone and started filming them. I giggled upon seeing Chaehee having fun with Lisa. Well, I never seen her being this kind of a kid again.

I look at Lisa, she is all smiles. I can't believe that she's not even sweating at all. On the other hand, I can see that my cousin was getting a hard time again to catch up. My thoughts were cut off when someone sits beside me. I turn around to check who it was.

Hello there Jennie. Long time no see!

I was speechless. Who would have known that I am going to see him right here?

Taehyung?!

I blurted out loud. I didn't notice that the two dorks were approaching us.

What are you doing here?!

It was Chaehee. And just like me, she was so shocked. Taehyung just giggled at us.

Well, don't you think it was fate that brought me here to see you two again? Especially you?

Taehyung said and look at me intently. Then I felt a hand slip on my waist.

What's the matter babe? Who is he?

It was Lisa. Her face says that she doesn't like him.

Well, would you like to introduce me to this gorgeous lady?

Taehyung said and he was eyeing Lisa from head to toe. I glared at him and he chuckled upon noticing it.

Stop it Taehyung! She is Lisa, my girlfriend.

I told him and he forms an o on his mouth and grin.

Nice to meet you Lisa. I am Taehyung, Kim Taehyung.

He said offering his hands to Lisa. And the latter accepted the handshake.

Well? I didn't expected to see the both of you, and Jennie introducing a girlfriend to me, surprised me though. But anyway, I'll go ahead cause it looks like you're having fun here, I just came by cause I thought I should say "Hi" at least, and I don't wanna ruin your happiness. And I guess, we should play a game next time Lisa cause I think you are really cool and sporty, what do you think?

Taehyung said looking at me and Chaehee then he ask Lisa. She look at me before answering.

It depends on Jennie. If she says yes, then that's fine.

Lisa said that made Taehyung smirk. I clearly don't know his intention of saying that, but I don't like it, I certainly don't.

I am sure she will. Well then, see you around.