Serves them Right!

Hey baby. Wake up.

I've heard my favorite voice trying to wake me from my deep slumber. I smiled when I felt her showering me with small kisses all over my face. I slowly open my eyes and her bright smile welcomed me.

Good morning gorgeous.

Lisa sweetly greets me. I smiled at her and embrace my hands on her neck.

Good morning too handsome lady.

I told her which made Lisa chuckled.

C'mon. Wake up now, it's already 8 am, we have to be at the airport after lunch remember?

Lisa reminds me. I smiled at her. Oh, by the way, lemme tell yah. It's two weeks already since we got back together and I am almost a week staying here at their house. And later this day, we will be fetching her parents at the airport. Lisa called them the other day to tell them about me. So we had a little videochat and her parents were really happy to see me.

Carry me baby.

I sweetly ask Lisa. She smiled and kiss me on the lips.

You are really a baby.

She said and carry me like a bride going to the bathroom.

Alright sugar, washed your gorgeous face now and we'll have breakfast after alright? I'll be waiting outside.

Lisa told me. I smile and nod at her like a good puppy.

So pretty.

She said and softly pinch my cheeks before going out of the bathroom. I smiled at my reflection, my face was so bright. I feel like, I am getting more beautiful everyday because of Lisa. Haha I don't want to sound conceited about it but yeah, Lisa really make me feel like I am the most beautiful girl in the world.

After I wash my face, I went out only to find that Lisa is no longer in our room. I creases my eyebrows, she said she will be waiting here, but then I heard familiar voices coming from outside of our room. I immediately stepped out of the room and walk to where those voices came from.

Lisa?!

I called her name loud. Everyone in the living room went silent and look towards me. And here comes my headaches. Joy and Irene were clinging unto Lisa, and my baby doesn't seem to know what to do cause it seems like these two were bickering over her. Like what the hell are they doing here again? This isn't the first time they went here though. They were here the other day but they were kinda behave that time, but now? They were kinda wild, fighting over Lisa and they doesn't even have the right to do so, since no one among them have my right and title.

I immediately grab Lisa away from them which I earned a glare that could kill a giant mosquito. Of course, I am Jennie Kim, back to the savage one, so I glared back at them.

What are you two doing here again?!

I asked them. If I have to be back on my old self, I will, just to make sure that they will stay away from my Lisa.

What? Do you own this house now? I think not.

Joy annoyingly said and glared at me.

And you are not even her partner in life. Oh! Should I say not her wife?

Irene mockingly said towards me. I really can't believe this! Irene really is showing me how savage she can be. I shake my head.

Just to correct you, not her wife YET! Lisa and I will get there soon, so please stop from clinging to her.