Airport

Lisa's POV ~

I'm looking at the photos in my camera. I love taking pictures of people and stuff. I am currently near Incheon Airport, waiting for my parents. I got so excited earlier, so I really woke up so early and drove here, after that I realized that I am 2 hours ahead of time.

I walked by the vicinity and took photos of the people coming in and out of the airport while waiting. I also took pictures of the airplanes while taking off the runway.

I guess I have to wait near the waiting area.

I walked while taking photos of the surrounding. A lady suddenly caught my attention while I am peeping on my camera lens. I took photos of her. And I smiled looking at it. She's very pretty. She's oozing with dominant charisma even on the photo. I look at her direction again, but she's no longer there. What a pity! 😅

Lisa!

I turn around and smiled at my mom and dad. I run fast to them and give them a warm and tight hug! I kissed them on the cheeks too.

I missed you mommy! I missed you daddy! Hmuah! Hmuah!

My parents laugh at me.

We missed you too dear.

My mom hugged me so tight. So tight that I can hear her almost sobbing. It makes me so soft. And I felt my dad's embracing us. Omo! I feel like I am about to burst. I can feel their longing to see me and hugged me. After all, they fly straight here from Switzerland. I missed this duo so much. 😢

Let's go home mom, dad.

======

It's quite a long day for me.
After we headed home from the airport, I cooked for my parents, Jisoo and Rosie we're here too. So it's really a messed while we were eating a while ago. Jisoo made cocktails for all. My parents liked it. Rosie sang a couple of song for them, while I am dancing funny infront of my parents. It's a great day. And of course, I could never missed the chance to capture the moments of laughter we had.

I am currently looking at every photos on camera until I paused it to a certain photo. The lady at the airport. I zoomed in the photo. She could pass as a model. She's photogenic. I smiled. And scrolled again to the other photos.

Lisa-yaaaahhhh!

As I turn around a pillow landed on my face.

What the heck Jisoo?!

Another one hit my face. This time, it's Rosie. I hear them laughing they're asses of the floor. What's up with this two, suddenly showing at my room and throwing pillows at me? Are they drunk or what? I sat up. Grabbed the pillows and throw it with them real hard! They didn't see that coming. Jisoo got hit directly on the face, and Rosie too.

Hahahaha bullseye! Two in a row!

I stand up and pose with a victory sign while grinning. And when I look at them, they are grinning wider than me.

Looks like she's showing us her power Pasta! What should we do?!

Jisoo asking Rosie.

Nah, don't call me pasta Chichu! Of course, we have to show her that two is powerful than her!

Rosie said while evilishly grinning.

Alright, let's fusion Trunks!

I am dumbfounded by this two. What's fusion and Trunks? Is Jisoo talking about DBZ? Oh well, looks like we're gonna have some fun here. Good thing my parents room is on the other end of the hall. I put away my laptop and camera, and ready my self. But I really laugh hard when I saw them the fusion routine.

You don't look like Gotenks and Trunks. Cause you know, they're the same height and you two are not. But Jisoo-yah, you look like Vegeta cause you're small and Rosie is Goku! Funny! Hahahah

They ignored me and continue with the fusion.

Fusion! Yah!

They both shouted in unison. I can't stop laughing at their position so I didn't see them coming at me. I am hit by a pillow again!

What the heck?!

And I felt a hand on my waist. When I turn around, it's Rosie! She smiles devilishly! She tickled me and I laugh so hard. When they loose a grip. I started my revenge. I hit them with pillow. We're laughing everytime I hit them. Until Jisoo hit her comrade Rosie.

What the heck Chichu?!

Rosie complains at her. All of us got silent for a moment. And then the 4d Jisoo, hit Rosie again and then hit me and hit herself. Rosie and I look at her in disbelief. She stares at us blankly. We look at each other's eye and burst out laughing. We had the pillow fight all night long until all of us passed out.