Ring

Taehyung's~~

I smirk upon seeing Jennie and Lisa all smiles while returning to their home. Well, I am definitely the bad guy. And they can cherish the time left for the two of them, after all, I am going to take it away from them. I already made a plan, all I need is timing and perfect execution.

Hey Taehyung, what are we going to do? Are we going to follow them all the time?

Namjoon said. He is one of my best buddy ever since. I look at him and smile.

I am done following them. All we need is just a proper execution.

I told him simply. Then I look at the young man beside me.

Hey Jungkook, don't melt them away by staring at them. I know what you are thinking, and no worries, you will get back to that soldier anytime soon. After all, we lost a lot of money because of her.

I told him. He nods at me and smirk.

I wouldn't mind laying my finger on that bitch because of what she did. But big boss surely have another plan for her.

He said. I tap his shoulder and ordered Namjoon to drive away from Lisa's house.

Well that is totally true. I don't know what is his plan but certainly, I got his approval to play with them. And I will definitely start soon enough.

I told them while looking at the photos of my dearest foster sister and her girlfriend.

You can be happy all you want Jennie but that will end soon enough than you know it.

I whispered on the thin air.

=================

Jennie's~~~~

I look over to my side to see a sleeping beauty. My heart flutters. I stare at how gorgeous my girlfriend is. No doubt. Lisa is the definition of a gorgeous woman and a handsome man caught in between one body. I really can't blame those girls who were still after her even if they already know that she has a girlfriend. But of course, I am not going to give Lisa away to them. Duh! Lisa is mine. Only mine.

If you keep staring at me, I am afraid I might melt.

Lisa mumbles which made me smile. She spoons me for a morning hug which I return.

I can't help it though. You are so eye candy Manoban.

I told her which I earned a chuckle from Lisa. She kiss my forehead.

Nah. Nothing beats you though, you are a diamond I can't get my eyes from.

Lisa said. I smiled and pinch her on the side.

Such a sweet talker Manoban. Anyway, let's get up baby. I'll make us food.

I told her, but she hold me tighter, doesn't want to let go.

I am not hungry. I can have those after you anyway.

Lisa sexily whispered down to my ears. I felt shiver all through my spine.

Lisa! It's early!

I told her but I was cut off by a kiss. A hot and sensual kiss. I snake my arms around her neck. I guess, we can make the food later on then.

===========

Lisa's~~~~

Hey mom! When are you coming back here to Korea?

I ask my mother on the other line. I heard a chuckle.

Why baby? Do you missed us already?