Hope

Jin's~~~

I don't know why but there is something with Irene that makes me doubt her. The past days, she's changing. Bit by bit. It's not obvious but I am a very observant person and I know, she's being different.

Hyung! What are you thinking?

Taehyung ask. I look at him.

I am thinking that Irene is changing. Yeah, she is showing her interest with Lisa but still it feels different now than the first time she said that she will do everything to get Lisa.

I said that make Taehyung confuse. He look at me, his eyes saying that he doesn't understand. This dumbass. I straighten at my chair.

There is a chance that Irene might betray us. So keep an eye on her Taehyung.

I ordered him. But Taehyung is doubtful of me by the way he is looking towards me.

What do you mean hyung? Irene will not do that, she hates Jennie and she loves Lisa. That's it. I know she meant those words.

Taehyung defending Irene. I look at him intensely, he seemed afraid.

I know that you will defend her, but I trust my instinct more than anyone. And when I say keep an eye on her, do it!

I commanded. Taehyung shuts his mouth and just nod at me. Irene will be least of my priority right now, my biggest will be taking down Jennie's parents.

I smirk upon the thought of the Kim's going down and vanishing to the never ending hell. I will reign.

==========

Jennie's~~~

Jen?! Wake up!

I opened my eyes and I saw her again, Irene. For the second time, what is she doing here? I just look at her.

Why? Can't you see I am sleeping.

I told her coldly as I could.

And why are you whispering?

I ask. She look at me as if iritated with my questions.

Don't speak too loud. Get up.

Irene said, commanding me. What does Irene think of herself?

Why would I listen to you? Just leave me alone like what you've done.

I said and closing my eyes again. I'm done with her. I heard Irene sigh.

I know what I did to you is definitely wrong. I'm sorry. So please cooperate with me.

She said. I slowly open my eyes and look at her, Irene's face became soft. But wait? Did she say cooperate? What is she planning exactly? I creases my eyebrows and look at her.

Cooperate with you? What exactly do you mean? If you mean of cooperating with you, Taehyung and Jin, then forget about it, I would never cooperate with people like you.

I said. She look around and shake her head, holding my shoulder and looking at me in the eye.

No. I am already enlightened by the fact that I am blinded of what I feel for Lisa, and I know for certain that she will never ever love me, because I am not you Jen. Let me tell you the truth, those photos you saw where real, but the video? It's not. I did try to have Lisa that night, but I guess even if I get her drugged, she will still think and look for you. That hurts you know. She keep on mentioning your name and how much she love you all through that night. And that wake me up from my dream of having her, it made me comeback to reality that she loves Jennie Kim and will never love Irene.

Irene sadly said which left me stunned and my heart pounding fast. I knew it! I knew, Lisa will never cheat on me. Lisa really love me. I felt my cheeks get wet. Knowing that fact alone, gave me hope that I will be with her still, I am hoping soon.

That's why, I am correcting what I did. I'm helping you to get out of here so please cooperate with me.

Irene said with pleading eyes. I search the truth in her eyes and all I see is sincerity. I slowly nod at her. She gave me a warm smile. Irene took out a key from her pocket and unchained my wrist.

Oh god! My wrists really hurts.

I said, Irene chuckled lightly but I glared at her and she just cleared her throat and went back from having no emotion. I smirk. I massage my wrist. My whole arms were both exhausted. I tried to get up but I couldn't, I guess my knees became weak as well. Irene immediately hold me before I fall down to the ground.

C'mon weakling. We have to get out of here.

Irene said and help me stand up. That's when we heard gunshots and shouting outside. I panic. Scared.

Hey! What's going on Irene?

I ask her, afraid of what's happening. She look at me and smiled.

We're getting you out of here Jen. Lisa is waiting for you so c'mon.

My eyes widen upon hearing Lisa's name. So, I am being rescued? Am I not dreaming? I felt that my tears roll down from my eyes. I smiled at her and tried hard to stand up and hug her tight.
I heard Irene chuckled she's crying too.

Don't be a baby Jen. C'mon before someone get in here.

Irene said wiping her tears. I nodded. For the first time of being in a dark room with no light, no hope of getting out. I felt my heart feel alive knowing that I will see my beautiful sunshine again. The love of my life, Lisa.

Irene and I went out of the room. There were gunshots outside. Loud bangs and shouting. I hold Irene's hand tightly. I'm still weak and cannot walk straight by myself.

As I thought, you are a traitor!

We look around to see Jin and Taehyung pointing a gun at us. Irene covers me from them.

We must stop Jin. Jennie has nothing to do with your hatred towards the elders of your clan.

Irene said. Jin laugh.

Do you think you can sway me with your words? She is still a Kim, the only daughter and heiress of the eldest son.

Jin said. Taehyung look at us.

Irene, I thought you are with us? You wanted to have Lisa right? You hated Jennie too right? Why did you betrayed us?

Taehyung looking confuse while asking Irene.

I'm sorry Taehyung, but I've come to realize that love is not something you force into someone, and friendship is not just a simple thing that you can throw away. I'm correcting what I've done. Let us be, please.

Irene said. Jin smirk but Taehyung laugh suddenly and when he look at us, his expression have change. He looks like a crazy person who's gonna kill someone in one go. He's staring at me intensely as if  he wanted to kill me in an instant.

I should have killed you when we're little. I should have killed you when you were still a baby. I tried to do it many times, but you are lucky. Very lucky indeed Jennie. If you weren't born, I am not doing things like this.

Taehyung said while laughing and pointing a gun. My knees were shaking. I am already trembling and squealed in horror when I heard a gunshot, the bullet landed near Irene's foot, that was close. These two are not going to let me escape. Oh Christ! Help us please! I silently prayed.