Precious

Lisa's~~~

I am starving and I haven't seen Jennie arrived yet. She hasn't greeted us. I am done entering the data on the computer. Bambam and I are working on setting up our tracking gadgets and spy cameras work for a wide range parameters. I am really glad that Bammie knows a lot about technology, he is so much of help. I look at him, he is finishing up his new toy. A red flaming lambo hot wheel toy which he turned into a spy cam.

Hey buddy, I'll just go and check on Jennie. She haven't visited us here yet. And it's almost lunch.

I told him. He smiled at me.

Pretty worried with your girlfriend. Sure go ahead. And please let her know that we're starving.

I nodded and walk out of the room. I don't hear anything. The place is quiet, usually if Jennie is cooking, I could hear her voice cursing or squealing, or she's playing some song while preparing our food. But today is different. I walk to the kitchen and there's no Jennie. I frowned. I walk in to the bedroom, but she's not here either. I almost turn the whole house upside down but there is no Jennie. Where on earth could she have been? It's more than an hour now since she left.

I have a bad feeling about this. I never let her go outside alone. I'm not comfortable about her walking outside, she's not quite familiar in this place, I'm afraid that if I'd let her out, some guys would hit on her.

What if that's exactly the reason why she's not here yet? I asked my self. Jeez! I wouldn't let those guys live! I swear, I'm gonna break their bones. I immediately change my clothes, I look for my phone. I dialled Jennie's number while hurriedly going back to Bambam.

Hey buddy, I'm going out. Jennie's not here yet. I swear I'm going to kick some ass if I found something bad happened to her.

I told him that made him stop on what he was doing and look at me worriedly.

Want me to come with you? I'll help you out if ever.

He offered but I shake my head in disagreement. Jennie's not answering the call? My mind really starts to panic now.

Thanks buddy, but I can handle it.

I told him. And I dialled Jennie's number again, it's the second time. I was about to curse when I heard her voice on the other line.

Hello?

Hello baby? Where are you? It's almost lunch time and you weren't here? What happened?

I asked her. Gosh! I am so fucking worried!

Something came up baby. Can you fetch me here at the grocery. I am with Mrs. Song, I'll explain it to you later please.

Jennie told me.

Alright. I'll be there in 10 minutes!

I told her and I run outside. Good thing a cab suddenly pass by. I stopped it and told the driver of where I would want to go. What exactly happened? Did something happened to Mrs. Song again?

My thought was cut off when the driver told me we're at the front of the grocery already. I payed him and immediately run inside the grocery store. I look around and saw Jennie sitting on the chair together with the guard who happens to be one of Mrs. Song's neighbor, I just forgotten his name though. I run to Jennie and she hug me tight. She's trembling a bit. But I felt relieved knowing she's fine.

Babe, what happened?

I asked her after I pulled out of the embrace. I check on her. She looks fine, but why is she trembling?