A new start?

Lisa's~~~

I work back now as a photographer/videographer/part time model after a month. My life is slowly getting in track. Well, I actually don't need to work because of the money I've earned previously, but then, I don't want to stay in a miserable state. Rosé and Jisoo is right. I have to keep myself busy and start a new life. Without her..

I suddenly felt a pair of hands hugging me from the back. I turn around to be welcome by a kiss on the cheek.

Chaeyoung-ah!

I frowned at her. And she just giggled at me. Hugging me tighter.

I brought us lunch.

Rosé muses and place a packed lunch on my table. I smiled at her. Well, after I've shared to her what happened to me way back in Ulsan, Rosé and I have been so close. I was about to say something, but another packed lunch was place on my table. I look to whom it came from. And I saw Jisoo unnie with a bit of iritated look on her face while looking at Rosé.

Yah! I told you to wait for me Pasta! But you left me and run up here! Do you think, I would let you have alone time with this pabo here?! Of course not!

I chuckled. Jisoo and Rosé always fight whenever they're around me, it's not that I don't find it weird but I just don't want to give meaning to their actions. Lately, these two were extra sweet towards me and they always keep on reminding me that they love me. I always show how important they are to me in return.

Unnie, it's just that you are short that's why you're always behind me. Haha. Anyway, since you catch up. We can have our lunch together before going back to work.

Rosé told us. Jisoo, still with disgusted look silently place one of her lunch in front of me, same goes with Rosé. Well, I can't complain anymore. We're like this for a month. Oh yeah, the three of us were workmates. I'm working with Jisoo's family business, we cater different type of events. We do photoshoot for various magazines. Cover events for business meetings and a lot more. Rosé on the other hand is a webpage editor, she edits some article and translate it into english before publishing it on our website. She performs on some events too and just like me, she's also a part time model. Well, Jisoo unnie is our boss basically but she also do modelling part time.

Whenever it is working hours, we are always professional toward each other. We won't let our closeness get in between of our work. But if it is lunch time, like this, well, we are basically the same, the dorky trio. I smiled while eating my lunches.

Then I heard my phone buzzed. I look at the screen only to see an unregistered number. I creases my forehead.

Who is it Lis?

Rosé ask. I shake my head to tell her I don't know.

If you do not know. Then don't answer it.

Jisoo said which made Rosé rolled her eyes to her.

Really unnie? What if that's an emergency? Tch. Better answer that Lis. Or you want me to do it?

Rosé muses. Well, she is right. I drink some water before answering the phone call.

Hello?

I said.

Hi baby. I am back. I miss you Lisa-yah.

I froze from my seat upon hearing that familiar voice. That voice..

================

Jisoo's~~~

I frowned looking at Rosé doing her move. This girl is learning real fast to the point that I can't cope up with her anymore. She's making her move which is certainly sharp to gain Lisa, and I am being iritated because of it.