Soft Hours

Lisa's~~~

Ever since we got home from the hospital three weeks ago, the frown on Jennie's face never left her. I can't blame her tho. Just like today.

Hey Yeri! Can you please hand me the ramen? I'll feed Lisa!

It was Joy. Again. They knew what happened to me and of course that's her initial action. Did I mention Mina before? As far as I could remember, the last interaction we had was on the bar. But yeah, she visited me too.

No. I'll feed her.

Mina sweetly said. Seulgi and Jisoo already told them to behave, but I guess they really can't. Huh. The Manoban effect. I smirk.

I look at my gorgeous girlfriend who crosses her arms on her beautiful chest, I mean just on her chest. She's looking at these two as if killing them already. My thoughts were cut off by the people who enter the house. It was Irene and Rosé, I wonder when did this two became this close? They greeted everyone and approach me afterwards.

How are you doing now Lis?

It's Rosé, I smiled at her.

Doing great now. I guess.

I said and motion to look to other two beautiful lady who's bickering in front of me. Rosé chuckled and whispers something to Irene, then she look at Joy and Mina.

Why don't you tell them to stop?

Irene asks. I scratch my nape.

I already told them to. But they won't listen.

I said which I earned a laugh from them. Then I heard someone groaned. When I look at where it came from, I saw Jennie rolling her eyes and left the living room. Seulgi and Jisoo were shaking their head.

You are so dead Manoban.

Irene said. I chuckled and excuse myself from them. I heard Joy and Mina calling me but I ignored them, I still have a tigress to tame. I smiled while walking and looking for Jennie. A smiling Jennie is beautiful but an annoyed and jealous Jennie Kim is so fucking hot. I work out my shoulder, well I don't feel any pain now. I guess it's time for me to receive punishment from Jennie. I smirk.

============

I found the love of my life inside our room, sulking at the bed. Pouting. How can she be so cute and sexy? I sighed.

Hey baby, what's with the pout?

I ask her and seated right next to this gorgeous lady. She give me a glance. I tried to touch her but she slapped my hands away.

Why are you here? Stay with them and let those girls take care of you instead, make them live here and be with them everyday. It looks like you're enjoying every second of it tho. Just let me know if I have to get outside or if I am no longer needed here.

Jennie said, her voice was cracking. Good Lord, the jealousy took overboard. I sighed.  A jealous Jennie is hot but not this jealous Jennie in front of me. Hearing her voice crack make me feel broken. I hug her from behind.

I am here because I want to be with the woman I love not with them. Have I ever told you that no one can ever compare to you Jennie Kim? You have all of me. My heart, my soul, my life. I am sorry for letting you feel this way love. I need you more than anyone else. Don't worry, I'll stand firm on letting them know their bounderies with me. I will never let you feel this way again. I love you so much Jen.

I told her. Carefully and heartfully saying each word to the woman I love. Jennie turn to face me, I can see her eyes glistening with tears. I carefully wipe it away.

I love you baby, more than you know.

I told her. She smiled and kiss me.

I love you so much Lis, I am sorry for acting like a kid. I just can't help it.

Jennie said. I gave her a loving smile. I tuck the strands of her hair behind her ear.

I understand it baby. But please bear in mind that no matter how many woman are in front of me and asking for my attention, that no matter how pretty they are or sexy they are, my eyes is only looking at you. My heart is only beating for you. And I only love you and no one else Jennie.

I told her. I saw her cheeks getting flustered. She hug me tight and bury her face in the crook of my neck.

I love you sweet talker Manoban.

I chuckled.

I am only saying what my heart wanted to say you gorgeous tigress.

I heard Jennie giggle. We stayed with that position.

Aren't you hungry baby?

Jennie ask and look at me. Nobody knows how I love staring at this beautiful girl. She is an art, an exquisite one.

I might melt with your stare hun.

Jennie said pinching my nose. I smile.

You are beyond beautiful Jennie Kim.

I told her. She grinned at me.

I already know that Manoban.

I smile. My heart never beats normally whenever I am with her.

I know you are head over heels in love with me so quit staring, I don't want to melt, you haven't given me your name yet.

Jennie said that made me blink multiple times. I stare at her and giggled. She pinch my side and I catch her hand, I kiss it.

And I don't want to have a melting wife either.

We both chuckled. She stares at me and I do the same. Jennie caress my face. This kind of moment cannot be replace by anything. I am thinking of my punishment since my perverted mind keeps on telling me, but my ever so whipped heart keep my mind in control and letting us cherish this kind of simple yet loving moment. I know, I wanted this lady to be my wife. No one else. Just Jennie Kim.

I love you.

I whispered to her.

===========

A/N :

Hey! 😅😅😅 Pardon! Los siento! Scusa!
I am sorry for updating just now. I am busy with other stuff as well as busy watching all the Jenlisa moments we had during their NA tour. I love how they are getting brave in the US, I wish that they need not to be back in Korea soon. I want them to stay longer there. 🙏
But anyway, I am working with another FF, I hope you guys would love it too. Keep streaming KTL and spread love, don't hate just love. ❤❤❤❤
Love you~~
Ciao~~