My home

Jennie's~~~

I am looking outside the window of my room. If you're asking me where am I, I am back in New Zealand. It's been more than 2 months now since the day I was forcefully asked to left Korea and be back here.

More than two months since the last time I saw her. I took a deep breath. A tear shed from my eye.

Lisa..

I took out the polaroid of Lisa, the photo on Lisa's book. I always keep it with me. I still remember what happened that day.

"Who are you?!"

I asked the guys who were standing outside the gate. They were wearing black suit. I tried to close the gate but they were strong to stop me. They grab me by the hand.

"No!"

"Jennie."

I look ahead to where the voice came from, and there I saw my mother's cousin, my aunt.

"Auntie?"

She smiled at me. And walk towards my direction.

"Finally found you. Let's go. We'll be back in New Zealand. There's a progress already on your parents situation. And they asked me to bring you there."

My aunt said. I was shocked. Why now? I am not going to deny that I am happy to know that, but I am not ready to leave Lisa, especially now that she confessed her love for me too. I shake my head in disagreement. I saw how my aunt's smiling face turn into a frown.

"No auntie. I'm not going with you. I'll wait for Lisa."

I said. She look at me with straight face.

"Lisa? So that's her name, the girl who help you ran away eh? Anyway, I don't want to be rude but your mom will not approve this. And you have to go with me. I don't know who this Lisa really is, but you have to leave her behind. No buts!"

My aunt said and then she motioned the guys in black to take me into their car. I tried to run away from them but they just won't let me. Two more men in black approached us and entered the house. My eyes went wide. What are they doing?!

"Wait! What are you doing?! You don't have the right to enter the house!"

I shouted but they didn't listened to what I've said. They forcefully pushed me inside the car.

"Auntie? What are they doing? Don't let them inside!"

I said. I am afraid of what they'll do about the house. I don't want the scenes where the bad guys, have to burn the house to leave no trace of the crime.

"Don't worry. They will just destroy cctvs."

My aunt said. If that's the case, Lisa will never know what happened to me. She will be mad and might think that I just left her. I cried of the thought.

My aunt just silently listen to my whimpers. After a while, the guys who went inside returned back to us. And my aunt motioned them..

"Let's go to the airport."

I cried hard. I wanted to run away but I can't.

"Lisa.."

I took a deep breath. It was painful. Leaving Lisa behind without saying a word, without even knowing if they did made it alive. It feels heavy.

My tears pour down from my eyes. I wasn't able to get a chance to know it in the past months since I've been busy and guarded. Busy learning how the business works. Busy learning how to be a boss. Busy grieving about the fact that I left the love of my life.