Jisoo's honest

Jisoo's~~~

I am staring at the ceiling of my room. I've cried a lot because of what I saw earlier. Rosé and Lisa kissing. I should not went to Lisa's room only if I knew that Rosé was there. I sighed.

I gave up my feelings with Lisa. I realized something else when that accident kiss happened. I've realized, I am not actually competing for Lisa's affection, it was the other way around. I mean, I am competing with Lisa for Rosé's attention, but I was so oblivious about it because I thought all along that I am inlove with Lisa when I am not. Do you get me? Sighed.

That night the kiss happened, I couldn't sleep. Rosé was all through out my mind. And everytime, every single time I think of her, my heart beats more than usual. And then, the morning afterwards, when she told Lisa that she's not going to work, I stayed with her. It was my chance to confirm my feelings, and it was. Confirmed.

And when she asked me to help her win Lisa, I doubt myself of the answer I gave her. Helping her win Lisa is torture for me. And what is worst? When Jennie suddenly visited, I confirmed how crazy she is with Lisa. I never seen her being rude or mean to someone but right that moment, she spit fire with every words she threw at Jennie. And I can tell Jennie was about to cry that day but she remained strong. And me? After the argument, I dashed back to my room and cried. And now I am crying again. How am I this weak? Crying is not on my vocabulary. Then I felt Dalgom on my side, he lick my cheeks as if telling me not to cry. I smiled.

Dalgom-ah, why is it so complicated when it comes to love? Why can't it be like, the person you love feel the same way and happy ever after and no other obstacles around? Why can't it be perfect?

Dalgom just barks at me as if answering my questions.

Why can't love be smooth?

I ask again. Dalgom just stare at me. I smiled at my craziness. Talking to Dalgom would not get me any answer but it helps me ease the pain a bit. I heard knocks on my door and it slowly opened, Rosé's face pops up.

Unniee..

She called for me and I just look at her.

Can I come in?

She ask. I just nodded and look at Dalgom. Gosh, here we go again. My heart is racing faster. Stupid heart. She just hurt you a while ago and now you are happy to see her? Idiot. I mock my own self.

I felt her moved and hugged me. I got stiffened and my heart beats faster than before.

I am so sorry unnie. I felt guilty of yesterday and I have not apologized yet and now I felt as if I've hurt you.

Rosé said. I wanted to tell her that, "Yes you've hurt me" but I can't. It is not the right time yet. I look at her and I think it was a wrong thing to do cause she did the same, we are looking at each other's eyes and the proximity of our face is so close. I gulp. Her chinky eyes. Her soft lips. Her cute nose. Her fluffy cheeks. Her. I love her. I immediately sit up and both of us went silent. Until I felt her embrace me again.

Unnie mianhe..

She said. How can I not forgive her? I sighed and nodded.

I am forgiven now?

She happily asks. I just nodded. Not saying anything. Her eyes gleams.

Oh god! Thank you unnie! I wouldn't know what to do if you have not forgiven me.

Rosé muses.

Pabo! You don't have to hug me so tight. You're breaking my back.

I told her and she just giggled.