Memorable First Night

****Mature Content : Please bath in Holy water after reading****

We're okay. We're home. And we are staring at each others eyes lovingly. Lisa caress my face and kiss me on the lips. I kiss her back. A kiss that is so gentle became so passionate and wild. Aggressive.

I let out a moan. Once I open my mouth, Lisa starts to penetrate it with her tounge. She enters my mouth and asking for a fight which I gladly returned. Our tounge starts to passionately fight for each other but then the movement became one. I let out a soft moan.

We separated our lips and we are panting hard. I look directly at Lisa's eyes, and I can see her desire, her lust which I know she kept in cage and waiting to be unleashed. I place my arms on her neck and kiss her plump lips again.

I felt her hands travel to the curves of my body so I did the same. It touches my breasts, she softly squeezes it but then push me back a little.

What's wrong babe?

I asks her.

We should not be doing this Jen. You kn--

Before Lisa could continue what she is about to say in which I already know that she's going to stop and control herslef again, I kiss her.

Don't say a word Lis. I want you now. Make love to me.

I told her. And as if a magic word was heard, Lisa stared at me for a moment and then devour my lips. She kiss me aggressively.

I cope up with her pace. The intensity of the kiss keeps getting high. And the temp of our bodies were already on peak. My body is so hot from all the kisses she is giving me. We separated again and gasps for air.

I love you so much Jen.

Lisa said and start to kiss me again. Her hands travel inside my shirt, caressing and squeezing my breasts which made me high and let out a moan. Her kisses travel down to my expose neck. I run my hands on her body and started to lift her shirt and take it off from her. She is already on her brassiere. Her toned abs were seducting me. I caress her breasts down to her stomach. Lisa let out a moan.

She look at me with full of lust on her doll shape eyes. Kiss me again, dominating the insides of my mouth. And next thing I knew my bra already fell down on the floor and I feel her warm hands touching my bare skin inside my shirt which sends me electricity through out my body. She poke my nipple and pinch it softly.

Ugh.. L-Lissaaa..

I moan her name. Her touches make me want her now. I saw her lips curved up. She took off my shirt from my body. I immediately covered my expose busts but she removed my hands.

Don't cover it baby. You are so gorgeous Jen. So sexy.

Lisa told me which made me blush. Then, she lifted me bridal style, I place my arms around her neck and kiss her, then she slowly put me down on the bed. Her lips left mine and started to travel down my neck again. Sucking it softly.

Ughhh..

I moan. Her tounge lick my expose neck and travel down to my collarbone and suck it. It travel down until it reaches the top of my breasts. I gasps when I felt her wet and hot tounge touches my nipple. It made my body arched a bit. Lisa play with it a while and then suck it.

Ohh.. Babee.. Ahh..

I let out a moan. It tickles me but in an erotic way. I trace Lisa's shoulder with my hand and I can't help my self but to pull her closer and suck me deeper. Gosh! I can't explain what I am feeling but I don't want Lisa to stop. Then, I felt her hand travel on my thigh and slowly reaches for my crotch and travel up to my other bust. I felt her legs spreading my legs apart. Lisa pressed herself in between of our body. Her core touching mine. And I can feel the warmth of it. Oh God! I do really feel that my core down there is already giving out love juices due to Lisa's effect.