Banned & Bff no more?

Jennie's~~~

I stared blankly at the ceiling. We're already back at Chaehee's condo, I am in my room and I still can't believe what had happened earlier. What happened between me and Irene? Sighed. Then I recall our talk a while back.

I happily entered the coffee shop. There I saw Irene who looks like she was deeply thinking over something, she didn't noticed me standing in front of her until I poke her cheeks. She was startled to see me, I noticed that.

"Hey Irene! I missed you!"

I told her and gave her a warm embrace which she reciprocated. I smiled at her and she also did the same but I felt that it was an awkward smile. I just shrugged my shoulder and order something. We were silent for a couple of minutes until my order was served. This is very unusual. I thought.

"Uhm Irene? Regarding with the email.."

I started, I saw Irene seems so uneased upon hearing it.

"Oh. Yeah. Regarding your email Jennie.."

Irene muses but just like me, it seems like she doesn't know what to say too.

"How did you met her?"

I asked while sipping the frappe I ordered. There is no way that we can finish talking if we were both feeling uneased right now. And this supposedly not to be like this. I mean, we are bestfriends and we grew up together, so there should not any awkwardness but what exactly the heck happened? Irene cleared her throat and starts to speak.

"I met her when I had a quick vacation in Ulsan. If you'd read my emails, you would know that."

She muses. I nodded and then I showed her picture. The picture where she clings to my Lisa.

"How come you've became so close with her Irene?"

Irene look shocked of the photo. And I saw her blush. Wait! Did she just really blushed? Oh my god! Why do I have a feeling that this will not turn out right?

"Alright. I guess I have to be honest here. First of all, I don't really know how Lisa looks like, I mean the Lisa you were talking about. I haven't heard anything from you since the last time we talked, and as far as I remembered, you were at their house and seriously bitching her out, after that, I haven't got any news from you but I still continue sending you emails if I have time. And then, I met her Jennie. And I have to be honest here, I like her the first time I laid my eyes on her. I like Lisa, and that photo? See that girl clinging to her? That's Joy, she was Lisa's first love and ex-girlfriend. I was competing to get Lisa's attention from her that time. And then, I read your email, I was so shocked when you mentioned what your relationship with Lisa..like I mean, is this fucking serious? Jennie Kim? The straight Jennie Kim became Lisa's girlfriend? I thought I was just mistaken reading it, so I scanned it again and I said Oh crap! This is fucking real! That's why I called you."

Irene explained continously. I was shocked by her revelation. Who wouldn't? I didn't expected it to turn this way. Me and my bestfriend is liking the same person. No. Scratch that. Irene likes Lisa. And I love Lisa, that's two diferrent things. I sighed.

"I really can't believe this Irene. But she is the reason why I came back here. She is my main reason. And I will talk to her, I have to explain her my side before anything else happens"

I told her. She looks at me and smirk.

"Well, goodluck Jennie. As far as I know, Lisa has moved on."

Irene commented which made me felt a sting in my heart. Hearing that Lisa had moved on for the second time around is sickening for me. It feels like my heart is bleeding already. But I have to be strong. I smiled at her.

"I will never believed it until Lisa says it."
I told her and I saw her smirk vanished. She stood up and look at me.

"If that is the case, expect it then. But I want to let you know, I never like someone before the way I like Lisa. So it doesn't matter to me if you had relationship with her before. What matters is, Lisa is available. And I am going to claim her Jen."

Irene told me. Claim her? What does Irene thinks of Lisa? A prize? Irene is definitely provoking me and bitching on me.

"Lisa is not a trophy to claim for on the very firat place Irene. And no matter what happens I will get back to her."

I told her which I gained a sly smirk from her.

"Well, then. Give me a good fight Jennie. Cause, I'll do everything to have her."

Irene said and left me hanging there.

I sighed. Irene literally announced a fight with me over Lisa. As much as I don't want to, I think I don't have a choice plus there is Joy who is Lisa's first love and then there are her friends. This is not a good news for me, but I have to advanced from them to have Lisa back in my arms.

====================

Chaehee did not accompanied me going to Lisa's workplace due to some problem in the company. So I just went out alone and provide the address to our driver.

I stood up in the entrance, waiting. The guards are not letting me inside the building. And I am getting iritated and frustrated. I've shown them proof of my identity but still, it is no use.

I am sorry ma'am, but you are ban from entering the establishment.

The guards told me which made my eyes widen in shock. Like what the heck am I banned for? This is the first time I've heard of this nonsense.

Wait! Why am I banned from here? This is literally the first time I step foot in this building?

I told them. They just scratches their nape.

We are really sorry ma'am but you are ban from here so please go back to your car now cause if not, we might drag you there.

One of the guard threatens me. I can't believe this. I really can't! I glared at them and stomped away. What the hell is the problem of this company? Banning me? For what reason? Fuck them! I went inside the car. I'll just wait for Lisa from here inside.

And then I saw someone who looks familiar. I quickly think on where did I saw her. Aha! That is Joy. I thought to my self. I watched her as she approached the guards, like what I did, she showed them her ID, but unfortunately, like what happened to me, she was banned from entering the building. Wow. Looks like someone is manipulating this situation, me and Joy are not allowed inside. I muses to my self. And I saw Joy walk out and stayed outside. I waited and I somehow feels bored and iritated. I look at my watch, it is almost 5:30pm, I am waiting for more than 2 hours now, and Lisa is nowhere to be seen. I am sure this is the entrance of the building. But what if all of the employess will be exiting the back of the building? I was about to instruct my driver to go at the back when my periperhal vision spotted a very familiar person.

I heard my heart beats loud and feels alive, cause it is beating faster than it should. It was Lisa, she was walking alone and looking at her phone. I smiled. She is still the gorgeous Lisa I've fell for. I immediately went out of the car. But my smile, disappeared when I saw Joy immediately approach her and hug Lisa tightly.

My body was frozen from the view. I saw Lisa hugged her back. And it hurts to see her embracing someone when I should be the only one she should be hugging though. But you left her? My inner devil speak up. No, I did not left her on purpose! Don't mind the devil, just go and get her attention, remember you should not give up unless Lisa told you that she has someone else. My inner good self, reminds me.

That's right! I should fight for her. Being weak is not an option. I went out of the car.  I felt like any moment from now, I will be deaf because of how loud my heart is throbbing. I took a deep breath before stepping forward. My eyes are getting hurt of how Joy is showing her love for my Lisa. But I won't let her nor anyone take Lisa away from me. I cleared my throat. And gathered all the courage I have. You can do it Jen! You are Jennie Kim. I cheered my self. Then, I called her name.

Lisa..

==============
💜💜💜💜💜