Tagged Along

I am just quietly sitting at the backseat looking outside the window while the two at the front keeps on talking about something. Well, I don't mind them. Just thinking about getting out of this place which I do not know, makes me happy already.

And then the car stopped at unfamiliar place. I scanned the area quick. Then a sign on the far left says Congressional Assembly Hall.

Lisa, what are we doing here?

I curiously asked her. Lisa look at me with annoyance on her beautiful face. I gave her a cute smile.

But she looks more annoyed. What's her problem? I am trying so hard to be friends with her.

Don't smile at me. You will not get me by just that. It's creepy! And don't asked anything.

She said. I heard Bambam chuckled.

C'mon Lis, your girlfriend is cute. Don't be so rude to her, you are not like that you know.

He smiled at me. Lisa groans with annoyance more.

Bam, I told you already it is not what she said. So stop that. And why do I have a feeling that you are actually on her side? I can't believe you!

Lisa annoyingly punch Bambam at the shoulder. I smiled seeing her annoyed. Let me tease her more.

Why are you being so rude to me baby? I am just super happy to see you again. I missed you, you know.

Lisa look at me with disbelief. I suppress the laughter in me. I gave her a puppy look. And the guy on the driver seat laugh and tease us more.

Haha. You can't deny it Lis, she just called you baby. Care to introduce me to your girl anyway?

Lisa's face is getting flushed. Shy? No. She's getting mad, I know.

Cut it out Jennie! Anyway, this maggot beside me is Bambam, he's a friend. Bammie, this is Jennie, she's the girl my parents helped with, the one I have mentioned to you before.

Lisa said. I dunno, I felt a bit weird with her introduction. Bambam look at me and smiled.

Well, I didn't thought that the girl who you said was a tigress is this cute. I am surely interested how you get a girlfriend like her with such an epic encounter before. Hello Jennie. Nice to meet you.

My cheeks get flustered upon remembering the first encounter with Lisa. Oh gosh! How could I not forget what happened that night? I smacked her real hard and she groped my.. At my.. Ah! Nevermind! He teases Lisa and then offered me a handshake and I accepted it. I looked at her, she is getting redder. Interesting. I decided to ride on Bambam's teasing.

Nice to meet you too Bambam. I am sorry, I tagged along. Lisa is just shy of having me as her girl because of what happened before and she just wanted me for herself anyway, right babe?

I said and look at Lisa who is giving me death glares again, I chuckled at her. She is still gorgeous even though she is mad. This is fun.

Wait! Why does this monkey so gorgeous in my eyes right now? I should be annoyed of her rudeness but I can't. Poor me!

She is staring at me. It no longer have a killing intent, the annoyance on her face was already gone. What happened to her now? Her deep set of eyes is saying something I don't know. And I am mesmerized.

Babe, you sure not play games with me cause I play games hard you know. Once you lose, you can't go back anymore. And yeah, I only want you for myself.

Lisa said that with a little seduction on her voice and she winked at me. I was out for words. I did not expected her to change instantly. I felt my sweat from the side of my forehead. And when I am about to wipe it, Lisa already reach me and do it for me. I look at her, she is leaning towards me and just a few inch away. She looks at me in the eye down to my slightly open lips. I am definitely surprised by the turn of events! Oh my god! What the heck is Lisa doing this? She's too close! I am hearing the sound of my heart again, and it is loud. Badump! Badump! Badump! Hush heartueee~~

I'll play with you if that is what you want baby.

Lisa then whispered that at my ears. Right that moment, I feel shiver down from my spine. I felt that my whole self was shaken by that action. My cheeks heats up, I can feel it! She smirk. Still looking at me. And I can see her eyes being amused of my reaction! What a shame! I can't say a word! The great Jennie Kim, is freakin' speechless! I was literally caught off guard by her sudden personality change.

I-I, uh-uhm..

Oh gosh! I am stuttering! What am I gonna say? I can't think straight! She is too close, with her stares piercing through me and she seductively said and whisper those words at me? I am at lost, completely lost!

Hey sorry to cut those lovey dovey glaring contest you have. You can continue that later and please be reminded that I don't have a partner either so give me some consideration.

Bambam poutingly said, cutting the stares Lisa is giving me. Lisa look at him with annoyance that is visible on her face and get back to her seat. I immediately blink and take a deep breath of relief! Gosh! I am fighting her stare a while ago and that was so wrong of me cause I am frozen, I can't say a word. Shame on you Jennie Kim! I said to myself and let out a sigh again.
Good thing Bambam cut it, if not, I really dunno what will happen. I really should thank him later. That's two in a row. I look at those two who are looking outside now.

And Lisa, there he is. Shall we proceed with the plan now?

Bambam suddenly asked Lisa and point outside, a group of people with business attires are entering the establishment across our vehicle. But I wonder who is he pertaining to. A plan? Hm, sound suspicious, but I don't want to interfere on whatever that is. I am still in shock of what-the-hell happened a while ago.

Yeah. We still go with our plan.

Lisa said and look at me.

Stay in here and do not get out. We will be back after and you need to explain everything to me by then.

She said with much authority in her voice. And left with Bambam. Well, I don't have a plan of going outside too. I felt like my energy already left my body because of the tension given by Lisa towards me. Gosh! What really the hell is happening in me now? Like, other girs don't have any impact on me. And I don't consider other girls as pretty. But with Lisa? I don't know why. Sighed. And with regards to explaining my side, I have to think about what I am going to say. My phone vibrated. It is my bodyguard who is calling. Oh yeah, I just left him behind, I forgot. I sent him a text message and switch the phone to airplane mode and play some games while waiting for them.