First date

Lisa's~~~

Hey buddy..

I called for Bambam's attention. He is busy on his computer and tools. He look at me and smile.

Yes Lis?

He asks.

Uhm, well you know. Jennie and I now have a thing, an understanding and uh I want to take her out today so I am wondering if that's ok with you?

I told him shyly. I saw Bambam stops at what he is doing, he look at me and grin widely. After that he jump and hug me tight.

Omo! My baby sis is growing like a big boy now. Oppa is so proud of you.

I punch him at the shoulder. He laugh at me.

Nah. You're not my oppa. Stop acting like one.

I told him and smile. He chuckled.

But I am still your brother maybe not blood related but I am. Me. Brother. Okay?

I laugh at him. He tap my shoulder.

And don't worry about the work left in here. I can handle this buddy.

He told me. But I am still worried though.

Are you sure? We'll be back before dinner.

I told him and he smiled at me.

I am sure bitch. And besides, I am really happy for you. You are now opening your heart again after what happened way back then. But seriously? I just thought about it, you really love to have an affair with pretty ladies whose name starts with a J huh?

I punch him in the arm. I gave him an annoyed look.

Haha. Sorry. I just remembered her name though. Anyway, go now and make yourself happy. Leave the past behind buddy, and start over. And I think Jennie will suit you best.

He told me and wink. I smiled at him.

Thank you maggot. You're the best friend I have.

I told him and leave.

========

I decided to bring Jennie at the amusement park nearby. And she looks so excited. I bought her a minnie mouse headband. But then she grabbed another headband and forced me to wear it.

We also took pictures together.

Lisa, look! Unicorns!

Jennie said pointing out on a unicorn themed Merry-go-round. I look at her, she's like a kid looking so excited just by seeing the different kind of rides the park have. I smiled and took a picture of her.

I want to ride that. Pleaseee!

She said looking at me with sparkling cat eyes. How can I say no to such a beautiful pair of eyes? A cute gummy smile and a gorgeous lady like her? I smiled at her.

Sure. But don't you think that's quite not suited on your age though?

I asked her. It's because the Merry-go-round are for kids. Jennie pouts at me. I sighed.

Alright, you'll ride it.

I told her and she look at me with wide eyes, she looks so excited.

However, she dragged me to join her too. I feel awkward but seeing Jennie happy makes me feel soft. I took pictures of her.

That's fun!