Am I still Straight?

I followed Lisa to her room. And there is just one big bed at the center of the room, a couch near the wall and a flat screen tv.

I saw her walk through a closet and throw some clothes on me.

Use that. And don't worry, those were still brand new since I just bought it before going here.

I was about to answer her but I am frozen at my place. My eyes widen. I can't say a single word.

What the fuck Lisa think she is doing? Oh, she is stripping her clothes in front of you Jennie Kim? My inner self answered me. I can see that! Yes! She is changing her clothes in front of me! As she was about to unhook her bra, she notice me staring frozen at her.

What are you looking at?

Lisa asked me calmly. Oh my god! How can she just strip herself in front of others? Isn't she ashamed of herself? I asked my inner self. But then, I found my eyes betraying me again, it is scanning Lisa's body. Tall, skinny but I can see muscles that are perfectly toned. Broad shoulders. Small waist. Fluffy butt. Wait what?!

Hey! Stop staring at me! Jeez! Can you please turn your back? I feel like, I am being rape the way you look at me!

Lisa complaints. I feel my cheeks getting so hot! My blood is rushing through my head! I can feel a loud badump-badump on my chest! Oh gosh! What am I doing? I feel so embarrassed! Do I really look like I am gonna rape her? Do I look like I am capable of doing that? Do I look like a pervert? Like seriously? I should be the one to tell her that after she groped my boobs at their house before right? Right?! I put both of my hands on my ears. I can feel that even my ears were flaming hot! I close my eyes! Oh god! Tell me, I am straight. Please tell me I still like handsome guys. Dear Lord, please tell me~~~

Hey! Are you alright?

I was startled when I felt her hands touch mine. I look at her, she look shocked at my reaction. And when she was about to help me stand.

No! Yes, I mean.. No, I am alright.

I said. Lisa furrowed her eyebrows. She look confused. And damn, I am confused too! I am stuttering. My thoughts are messy.

Whe-where is the bathroom? I need to change my clothes.

I said. I didn't mean to stutter but I can't help it. Damn this girl in front of me!

Lisa didn't say a word. She just pointed me the bathroom and I hurriedly go there. I lock the door and lean on it.

Gosh Jennie Kim! What is happening to you now?

I asked myself while slowly sitting down.

She is just a girl you met twice remember? And are you into girls now?

I keep asking myself.

You like guys right?

I asked myself again and I heard my inner self saying the word 'before'.

I paused for a moment when realization hits me.

What the fuck?! No!

I yelled at myself covering my ears. And I heard some knocks on the door.

Hey Jennie?! Are you alright? What's the matter? Did something happen to you there? Jennie?!

I covered my mouth. So I am so loud. Did she heard everything I've said?

Jennie? Are you alright?

Lisa asked again. I cleared my throat and took a deep breath.

Ye-yes! I am fine. It's just that I saw a fly on the corner but it was gone now.

Liar Jennie. I said to myself. I heard Lisa sighed outside.

A fly? There's no fly in here. But anyway, come out quick. And please do not yell again.

Lisa reminded me.

Ok. Don't worry. Sorry.

I said, and then I stood up and look around. I decided to wash my body.

====

I do not know how long I was in the bathroom. But I feel fantastic already. I feel refreshed. I smiled. Lisa uses a calming bath soap.

I walk towards the bed. Lisa is already asleep. She is snoring lightly. I giggled at the sound of her snores. It is cute. I went up the bed and look at her.

She is peacefully sleeping. She looks like a baby. Well, I have to sleep now. And I also need to wake up early so Lisa and I could talk about the job she mentioned before.

I lie down beside her.

I have never slept with anyone before. I mean, even my bestfriend Irene doesn't sleep with me. And this is the first time.

Not bad.

I said to myself and turn around, only to see Lisa facing my side.

I let out a deep sigh. And then look at the ceiling.

Dear Lord, I am still straight right? I am just confused right now. I know.

I took another glance at Lisa and turn my back on her.

====

I woke up hearing the chirps of the birds outside. I smiled while my eyes are still close. I had a nice sleep and a good dream. When I was about to move, that's when I realize that something is on my tummy.

I slowly open my eyes to look at it, only to see a long arm hugging my body. And when I look up. I felt like a marathon has started on my chest. Lisa is still sleeping, however she is hugging me and darn she's close! I gulp. I am staring at her for I do not know how long until I saw a pair of brown orbs looking back at me. We stared at each other.

What are you doing here?!

Lisa screamed and push me.

Hey! Ouch!

I fell and my butt hit the floor. Damn! I didn't do anything!

What's wrong with you?! You don't have to push me hard you know?!

I said angrily.

But you are on my bed and hugging me!

I stand up and roll my eyes to her.

Of course I am at your bed cause I've slept there what else? And I am not hugging you! You are the one who's hugging me moron!

I can't believe that she accused me of hugging her.

Yeah? But why are you staring at me?

Lisa asked.

What? Have you lost your proper way of thinking? Of course I'd look at you because I was shocked! And I can't believe this. Really can't! You are so rude!