Lisa's Punishment

Lisa's~~~

Jennie is not talking to me now. What happened you asked? Well, let me tell you that I just let my very kind self to take over. So we are at the ramen house a while ago when the cashier obviously flirts with me and Joy surprisingly showed up there too, and knowing Joy, she clings to me no matter what which made Jennie fired up and burn them alive! I recall the scene a while ago.

"Babe, that's enough."

I told Jennie, she look at me sharply.

"And now what? Are you siding with her? Do you like her flirting with you then?"

Jennie furiously asked me. I shook my head and gesture to Joy, signalling her to leave us alone. Joy silently obeyed me. I sighed and pull Jennie back to our table.

"I am not siding with her babe, but it's just so much. What would you do if you---"

I was cut off by her.

"Oh please stop! I get it, so shut up!"

Jennie already embarrassed Joy enough so I stood up, after all Joy is still a friend of mine. And that's when Jennie started throwing killing stares at me. She never speak a word up until now that we are back at the house.

Hey baby? Are you still mad?

I ask her. She is just silently reading a book at the bed. She never allowed me to step at my bed as well! That is my bed! But she is Jennie of course, so I can't disobeyed her. Sigh. And so, I am sitting at the couch staring at my gorgeous girlfriend.

I place my chin on top of my palm and stare at the elegant beauty in front of me. How is it even possible that she is so beautiful? Her coldness extremely adds up to her sexiness. My heart is fluttering so hard because of Jennie. I smirk upon the thought of our previous love making. I am rewinding the scene on my head when I felt a pillow hit my face.

What the f--

I was about to curse when I was caught by Jennie's fierce cat eyes. I was shut up immediately just like that! Huh! I am whipped, certainly. I sighed. I pick up the pillow and put it in my lap.

Babe? I am really sorry, ok? It's just that Joy is--

I am pouting while speaking but I was cut off immediately by her, again.

No. Don't even say her name. And don't explain yourself. I am not asking for it!

Jennie exclaims. I sit up straight. My girlfriend can be compared to a lion growling at me right now. A lion might be scared of her as well though. And I'll definitely take note of not being too kind and make her jealous again. She is scarier than my mom reprimanding me when I made mistakes. I gulp upon hearing the annoyance on her tone of voice.

Jennie went back on reading the book, as if nothing happened. I silently scan her whole feature. And I gulp upon seeing that the blanket already lost it's position of covering the tempting thigh of my fierce girlfriend. Her smooth thigh skin is showing and it looks like she doesn't care. I need to be laid! My perverted mind speak up! I scratch my head. Jisoo's! That will be impossible. Sighed.

I can't take this anymore, I stood up and approach her again. I stay still for a couple of seconds and wait for her to react but she didn't. I sit on the bed and wait for any reaction but then again, there is none. I smirk upon seeing that she is letting me go near her. I was about to touch her feet when she speak up.

Not because I am letting you near, means we are ok. And not because I am letting you approach me means that you can touch me already.

Jennie said, I look at her to be caught by her gorgeously fierce cat eyes. She close the book and stare at me intensely. I felt that a sweat is starting to show up on my flawless skin. Her fierce eyes surely is making me hot.