Jennie is..

Lisa's~~~

I sighed. Should I count how many times I did that? Nah. Nevermind. Well, Jennie and I are already on our way going to the airport to pick up my parents. However, it's been quite a while since Jennie had been quiet. I mean, she never say a single word! And that is so fucking scary!

I know the root cause of course. It was because of what happened earlier. Was it my fault? I really didn't expected Irene and Joy to be at the house that early. And I never expected them to be there on the very first place since I have talk to them previously, saying that I don't want Jennie to think that I am cheating or doing something bad behind her, that's the thing I would never do. Sighed.

We used Jennie's car, and so her driver were kinda worried by the way he looks at us. Jennie was keeping her attention outside. C'mon Lisa! Do something! My inner self is freaking out. Sighed. Can you count how many times I've sighed for real? I bet not.

Baby..

I tried to call her. But she's not paying attention to me.

Babe..

Still no use.

Princess?

No use.

Sugar?

Still. But I saw her creases her forehead, it's a good sign that I am getting her attention.

My queen?

She turn and look at me. This is my chance. I immediately close the gap between our faces and kiss her lips, a very quick kiss which made her fluffy cheeks blush. I smiled. Good job Lisa! I congratulated my self for being a good swooner.

But my smile turn into a squint since Jennie pinch me on the ear again.

Yaaah! That hurts love!

I poutingly complained to her. She raises her brows and didn't say anything. I poutingly turn my face outside. Jeez! Why does she have to pinch my sensitive ear? I thought to myself while softly caressing my hurt ear. I wanna cry.

We arrived at the airport after almost 2 hours of drive. I tried to be the best gentlewoman that I am, but then, Jennie is still mad at me and refuses to take my hand when I offered it.

I took out my camera and decided to take some photos while waiting for my parents to arrived. Then, I look at the lens and see Jennie's figure inside the clear lens I am looking at. Isn't this seems familiar? Among the other people on her surrounding, Jennie stood up. Her beauty that never fails to captivates me. Her beauty that speaks dominant charisma. Never cease to make my heart go wild and crazy. Then I remembered the last time I picked up my parents on the airport. Right then, I realized that the lady I took photos and suddenly vanished before, was her!

I smiled. Could it be what they called destiny? If it is, I would thanked God for letting our path crossed again. I look at the lens and captured photos of the most beautiful girl in the world, in my world. Jennie look at me, her hair is being softly flown by the breeze. I slowly set aside my camera and look at her. My heart is beating fast as it should be. How can I be so lucky?

What I am seeing right now is what you called, Art at its greatest form. Yeah. Jennie Kim is a fucking excellence form of art. Sighed. I would never get tired looking at her beautiful face. At her elegance aura beaming so shine. I smiled at Jennie, but of course, she is still mad so I didn't saw her smile back, but nevermind, I still love her. Heh!

That is okay Lisa, do your moves later and make her feel better.

I said comforting and tapping my own shoulder. I saw Jennie crosses her arms and shaking her head as if she cannot believe that her girlfriend will talk to her own self. I grin and walk towards her.