Irene's decision

Irene's~~~

I wonder what Seulgi is doing right now. She's not talking to me the past days. And I haven't seen her for a while. Wow! Seulgi sure is being brave now huh. I remembered her saying that she would not last a day without seeing my pretty face, but where is she now? I sighed. I look around the coffee shop. I went out because of boredom. But then, a very familiar person caught my eyes, she's smiling together with the other girl she is with.

It is Seulgi, she is with other woman. Smiling and looking genuinely happy. Her eyes were almost gone because of her smile. I must admit that I never saw her smile like that before. But who is the woman she's with? Darn! I stood up and approach them. Seulgi notices me and was surprised to see me there.

Hi Seulgibear.

I said, plastering a fake sweet smile towards her and the woman. Seulgi looks like she is caught in between. She look at me and then look at the other woman.

Oh hi there princess! It's nice to see you here.

Seulgi said after clearing her throat. I knitted my brows. Why does she sounds like she's not interested to see me?

Hm, yeah. It's been a while since the last time I saw you. How have you been?

I ask her. She look at the woman before answering me, which somehow made me feel iritated towards them.

I am good. Good. How 'bout you?

Seulgi asks. I was about to answer her but the woman interrupted me.

Seulgibear? What a cute nickname you have darling! Care to introduce me to this pretty lady?

The woman said and snake her arms around Seulgi's arm. Clinging to her, as if she owns Seulgi. Dang! It irks my palm to slap her.

Uhm, well d-darling this is Irene. The woman I mentioned to you before. And Irene this is Sorn, she is--

Seulgi was cut off by the woman named Sorn. And offered her hand to me.

I am Sorn, Seulgi's darling. Uhm, apple of the eye? Haha. You have a nice nickname for her, Ilene.

Sorn said pronouncing my name wrong. And I know she is doing it on purpose to piss me off. Which I know, she is succeeding, but I won't give in.

Well, of course. Seulgibear is a very cute nickname which suit her best rather than darling that sounds old.

I said smirking at her. I saw Seulgi suppressing her laughter and Sorn's face is flushed. She grab Seulgi's hand and drag her away but I immediately grab Seulgi's other hand. They both look at me. All the people inside the shop were looking at us. I know, we are making a scene. But I don't want to see her go away from me with other woman. Seulgi's face was shocked.

Well, we haven't talk in a while Kang Seulgi, so I guess it would be nice to have a cup of coffee with me, don't you think?

I asked Seulgi who still seems in shock. Well, I am shock too of what I am doing but I feel like someone is taking my favorite toy from me without any permission. Seulgi look at Sorn. They stare with each other for a while before Seulgi look at me and smile. Huh. Who win now? Sorn let go of Seulgi's hand. I smirk at her. Who won bitch?

Well princess, as much as I want to have coffee with you. I am sorry. But I have to go. Maybe next time, we'll have a friendly date.

Seulgi said and walk away from me. I was stunned. My chest was pounding hard. This is the second time I felt rejected, first with Lisa and now with Seulgi who happens to be Lisa's close friend. I can hear my own heart beat. I can feel pain. Why? Did she said friendly date? With me? Just a friendly date? What happened? I slowly walk back to my table. My hands were shaking. And I don't know but I feel like I am hurt. Badly hurt.