Goodbye bff?

We walk slowly through the hallway. The extreme gunshots and loud bangs outside can still be heard. I wonder what happened now to Ten and Sorn. I get my radio on the holster.

Bravo? Do you copy?

I ask them while continue walking.

Alpha copy?!

I let out a relief sigh upon hearing Ten.

Are you all alright there? Where is Sorn and the others?

I ask. I heard him chuckled.

Don't worry about us Lis. We can handle this boobies. Just go and find your girl before it's too late. We'll handle these kids playing with their guns outta here.

I chuckled upon hearing him.

Alright, just be careful. Remember you and Sorn is needed on my wedding. So don't die just yet.

I jokingly told him which I earned a laugh.

We will not dumbass. We still wanted to see you crying over your married life. Now go.

I chuckled and put back the radio on the holster. Seulgi stops, I did too. There were figures walking towards us. I brace myself again. We tried to hid but they fired at us. I was almost hit, so I fired back.

I look at Seulgi. Her left leg was bleeding. Oh god! She was on the other side of the hall. I look at her, she's bleeding but still brave. I can't afford to lose another friend of mine. I got my last flashbomb and unlock it then throw towards those bastards. I hid when they started to fire one more time then it stopped, now's my chance. I uncover myself and starts to fire towards them.

I heard the guys scream. And I run towards Seulgi. She smiled. I held her hand and squeeze it.

You ok Seulgs? Can you walk?

I ask her worriedly. She chuckled.

Of course. This is not that bad. Help me out.

She said and I help her stand up but she groaned in pain. I worriedly and slowly help her sit and get my radio again.

Bravo? This is Alpha, do you copy?

After a couple seconds I heard Ten.

Copy Alpha.

I place my radio on my mouth and speak again.

I need help Ten. Seulgi's injured.

I told him.

Copy. I'll get there. We're almost done here.

Ten said.

Alright. Main entrance west wing.

I told him.

Roger.

I put down my radio to Seulgi's hand. She look at me.

Sorry Lis. I'm a bit careless now, I think I am getting rusty.

Seulgi said chuckling but I can hear the pain on her voice. I tear the bottom of my shirt and tie it around Seulgi's injured leg, to stop the bleeding temporarily.

Don't say such thing. I'm already grateful for having you here. Now, wait for Ten to get you and don't get yourself killed alright?

Seulgi laugh at me.

Idiot. We almost wipe them out here. You should be the one to be tactful. You don't have someone to be with you Lis. Be careful okay? Bring back Jennie and Irene.