Grieving

It's been a month since Bambam left me. A month since I never heard anything from Jennie. I am still grieving for the lost. I am grieving for my heart that had been shattered.

I didn't talk to anyone after I went back to Seoul. My parents and friends understood it so they didn't push me to speak up.

I lost Bammie, my brother, my bestfriend. He was immediately carried to the hospital back then, but unfortunately, he was unable to make it. I was devastated. I cried and cried and cried, and all I think about was to see Jennie, to at least ease away the pain. But to no avail, she was nowhere to be found. I went home the following day after the encounter but there was no Jennie in the house, not even a shadow. I tried to call her, but she can't be reached.Until I saw a letter that says,

Don't find me..
Jennie

And that broke me into dust. The only person I want to get the strength from, left me without explaining why she did that. I sighed. This is why I don't want to be embrace by happiness anymore. Because after the most blissful event, a grieveful event will take place as well. I heard a knock on the door. I turn around to see Rosé carrying a tray with food, she smiled at me.

Hi Lis, you haven't had breakfast yet, so I brought you this.

Rosé muses. I look at her and nod. She sat beside me and squeezes my hand.

If you are still thinking about what happened to Bambam, I just wanna tell you that it's not your fault. No one wants him to die. And I believe he feels the same way, he will be sad seeing you like this wherever he is. So cheer up now, we missed the same old Lisa we used to know.

Rosé said with sadness on her voice. I look at her, and she looks like on the verge of tearing up. This adorable woman has a very soft spot in my heart, but I still cannot be happy and went to the same old me with what happened. I gave her a weak smile.

I know that Chaeyoung, but I can't just moved on from the pain.

I told her. She hugged me tight.

I know. That's why we are here to help you. I am here to help you. All you need is to speak up, cry your heart out to ease the pain. I am hurting to see you like this Lisa. It hurts so much.

Rosé said and I felt my shoulder being wet, she is crying. I took a deep breath.

I am sorry Rosé. I promise to moved on, just don't cry please.

I told her. This girl doesn't deserve to cry because of my suffering.

It's fine. Just vent out to me Lis, I want you to let your heart out to me. I am your friend, we knew each other since kids, you can trust me.

She muses. I can feel the sincerity towards her words. With that, I let myself cry in pain. I cried to ease the pain of losing Bambam, I cried to ease the pain of being left by the person I love the most.

Sshh. You can tell me everything Lisa, I am always here with you.

Rosé said while caressing my back. She's right, I have her, I have Jisoo and my parents too. So I've decided to tell her everything that I've been through.

==========

Rosé was extra caring towards me after I vented out. She always see to it that I don't skip food, that I don't let myself out of this world alone since my parents already went back in Thailand. She never left my side, and as the time goes by, Jisoo do the same as well. They are very loving towards me. They always make me feel being loved and with that I found myself slowly healing.

Lisa-yaaahh!

I turn around to see Jisoo running towards me with a huge grin on her face. I creases my forehead.

What now unnie?

I asked her. And then at her back was the caring chipmunk with paper bags on her hands.

Loook! We bought chikin for luncch! Ah! It's three flavored chikin mind you! Garlic, sweet and sour and then spicy garlic! Isn't it great?! 3 delicious flavors for the mighty chikkkkkiiiin!

Jisoo said and then she laugh, Rosé is shaking her head. I smiled.

Well, that's great unnie. You'll have different taste of your favorite. Good for you.

I told her and then made my way to the living room to watch my favorite American drama. I suddenly felt a pair of hands embracing me.

Why do I feel like you don't like the mighty food Jisoo the great buy huh?!

Jisoo asked me and then pinch my cheeks. I frowned at her. She just giggled at me. I didn't say a single word and return back on watching the drama on tv. I didn't noticed the sadness that envelopes Jisoo and Rosé's eyes. Suddenly I felt Rosé hug me tight and lean on my shoulder.

Do you want something else Lis? I can cook for you.

Rosé sweetly muses. And then Jisoo sit on my left side and hug me as well. I look at her and she's pouting.

If you don't want chikin, we can order something else. Chaeyoung can't cook gamjatang well, so I can't trust our tummy to her.

Jisoo said that made Rosé blush and slap her arm.

Yah unnie! What are you talking about? I can cook gamjatang well now! I practiced a lot when I am at my parent's house! And of course, I won't let Lisa get tummy ache. Don't bash me!

Chaeyoung complaints to Jisoo. I amusingly look at the two bickering in front of me.

Yeah? But I haven't tasted that so-called well cooked gamjatang yet. So still, I can't trust Lisa to your cooking Pasta!

Jisoo fired back to Rosè which made the latters face heated up. Chaeyoung pouts and crosses her arms in front of her chest.

Okaaay! But at least I can cook kimchi fried rice now.

Rosé said, and with mentioning about kimchi fried rice, I remember Jennie. Jennie's kimchi fried rice is the best that I have tasted. Jennie..

I felt the pain again in my chest upon remembering her. I immediately stood up, making the two startled.

I am sorry. I can eat whatever we have, but right now, I want to take a rest for a bit.

I told them and make my way to my room. They both called me but I didn't turn back. Jennie? Why? Why did you left me without explaining your reason? Why did you left me all of a sudden, now that I have given you my love, my heart? Why Jen? Why?

I keep asking myself, but then, I will never find the answer. Only Jennie can answer those questions I have in mind. I silently cried, and only the four corners of my room witness the pain that I am going through.

====================================
P.S.
Sorry for breaking your heart if I killed Bambam here. 😭
My drafts are kinda messed up. Lol.
Support the collab please. Stream Kiss and Make Up on Youtube.

P.S.S.
Chaesoo's PoV will be coming up. XD

P.S.S.S
*sighed* damn b****h! I really miss Jenlisa. And I wanna watch their solo concert in Seoul with live bands but damn! I can't file a vacation leave yet! That's fvcking frustrating! So yeah. I am frustrated.
Ciao~~~