Sleeping Tigress

Lisa's~~

I immediately walk towards the car. Bambam and I already planted spy cameras on the office of the Congressman and took some photos as well. I pretended to be a photojournalist and Bambam on the other hand took part as a facility man. Well, this is the 5th time we've been going in and out of the building, we always wore disguises and we do it on alternate days just to be safe.

I ride inside the car, I am about to ask Jennie if she is alright, but when I look at her, she's sleeping soundly. I remembered what I did earlier.

I don't have any intention to ride their teasing but I suddenly remembered that this girl actually smacked my face. And upon remembering that event, urged me to changed my personality to a little bit playful. And so, I became seductive towards my words. Plus, I find her reactions amusing, so I teased her too and I swear she was so shocked. I smiled.

I noticed Jennie's phone on the car floor. I lean forward and pick it up. When I look back at her, my eyes did not let her beauty pass through without scrutiny. She is sleeping peacefully. Cute shape face. Intimidating yet perfectly shape eyebrows with almond shape eyes. Prominent nose. Fair complexion. Dark brown hair. And her strawberry color tiny lips. I didn't noticed that she's indeed beautiful until now. My heart skip a beat staring at this beauty in front of me.

And I heard someone cough. I turn around to check who it is. And I saw Bambam grinning at me, he took the driver's seat. I gave him a poker face.

You sure are staring real hard at her Lisa. Feels like Jennie's gonna melt with the way you look at her. What a scene to my eye. Haha. You look inlove with her buddy. C'mon admit it!

I went back at my seat and give him a killing stare now, he is starting it again. And admit what?

I am not inlove with her Bammie so stop that crap. I just picked up her phone, that's all!

I answered him defensively. Inlove? Me? With Jennie? That's no way. I mean, I barely know her. And this is just the second time we encountered each other, and to be honest, I am surprised she remembered me though, perhaps what happened on our first encounter was really something to remember. Like the hell? She smacked me at the face in my own house?!

Well, you can deny it all you want buddy. But I know you. I know how you look to a person with or without admiration. And in Jennie's case, I can clearly state that you admire her. And look at how pretty she is.

Bambam said while looking at the sleeping beauty at the back. I cross my arms on the chest.

Admiration is different from love idiot. And yeah. She is pretty but it doesn't mean that I am inlove with her already.

Bambam laugh at me.

I know that Lis, but remember admiration is also a stepping stone for love. But still, the way you look at her a while ago is different. I mean, I've known you for years, and that look you gave Jennie? I swear, I saw that before with ah..nevermind.

Bambam didn't continue whatever he is saying since I am getting serious now. I don't want to hear that name. I sighed.

Oops. Sorry Lis, I will never mention her. But anyway, you sure Jennie is not your girl?

He asks and look back at Jennie again.

Yeah. And why do you ask?

Bambam look at me and grins.

Well, you know. If you don't want to claim her as yours, perhaps I could---

He is not finish talking when I cut him off. I know already what he is trying to say.

No! Don't even dare to touch her nor think perverted things about her Bam.

He held both of his hands up, as if surrendering while shaking his head, but he still keep on grinning. I know something is playing on his mind.

Alright! Alright! Haha you sounds jealous there and protective. But you know, I am just trying to catch you and bingo! Haha you are really in denial bitch. Saying she's not your girl but then doesn't want to give her to others? That's funny man!

I got annoyed at his talkative mouth.

Whatever jerk! But I am serious about it. It is a no so you better not try.

I gave him a warning. Even though Bambam and I are friends, I know how he play with girls. And besides, what will my mom gonna say if ever I let my bastard friend anyway? This guy surely will hurt Jennie, not physically but emotionally. He never stay loyal to any relationship though. And knowing my mom who treats Jennie as her own, surely she will get mad at me if that happens. And that's the thing I am avoiding, my mom getting angry at me.

You should know, I don't stick my tounge to a friend's property Lis. Haha so stop killing me in your mind. And you know, I am only wishing for one woman. But anyway, like what I said. You like the tigress at the back. And you will realize that soon. Mark my word buddy.

He said teasingly. I gave him a punch on the arm.

Ouch! That hurts Lis!

He said. And then we both heard Jennie yawn. Bambam and I look at the back Jennie is now seated and slowly scrubbing her eyes. What a cutie?! She looks like a baby. I gazed at her. Slightly messy hair, still sleepy eyes. Beautiful.

Oh. You're here. I am sorry, I fell asleep. You guys took too long inside the building.

Jennie said and turn her gaze to me. I felt my heart beat faster. I stare at her too. And I think, that's a wrong move. I am looking at the most innocent beautiful looking cat eyes. I never met a person with such pair of magnificent eyes. I feel like I am captivated. And I just can't take my eyes off of her.

Lis, Jennie might melt.

I heard Bambam said, and I saw Jennie's face flustered. And then her eyes look down at my hands.

Uh, my phone?

I look at my hand. Oh yeah, I have her phone. I clear my throat and give it to her.

I picked it up on the floor.

I said going back to my seat.

Thanks.

I heard her say. And when I look at Bambam, he is grinning widely than before. And his eyes are saying that 'You can't deny it anymore bitch.' I roll my eyes.

Alright. Let's go now, so you two could have your own private moment.

Bambam teasing us again. I just look outside. I don't want to answer him because what he says is piercing deep into my mind. Do I really like Jennie? Is that even possible? I mean, this is just the second time we met. And yeah, I admit she is really beautiful. What's going on? Should I consider what the maggot is telling me? I sighed. But he has some points though. I never stare to anyone like what I did to Jennie. And just by looking at her, I felt the rushed of bloods to my heart. Well, I can think of the answer on the way though. My thoughts was cut off by a sound of a growling stomach. Bambam and I glance at the tigress on the back. Her face is red. I found it cute. I smirked.

Let's go to a resto Bammie. Someone's tummy is growling over there. We might get chewed up if we don't let her eat.

I teases Jennie. She pouts her lips. Gosh! She is so cute that I can't help my self but to smile.