Brother and letters

LISA'S~~~

Over a week ago, I went back to where it all started. To where I found Jennie after we met at our house. To where I became a not so knight in shining armour, I guess.

To where we both had the undeniable tension between us was built. To where Jennie and I confessed our feelings. And to where I lost her alongside my bestfriend Bambam.

I visited the house since I got a news from Mrs. Park, that it will be place on sale. Since my officer in the military camp before already retired and decided to migrate in the U.S.

I talk to my parents about it. So I decided to buy the house. And while I was there, Mrs. Park handed me a three boxes full of our belongings that was left there. Sighed. I brought it all here in our house.

Now, that I have the time to check it out. I get my little handy knife on the table and stab on through the tapes. I chuckled when I saw all the things Bammie left. My poor brother. I still miss him. My eyes started to water as my mind reminisce the good old memories I had with him. As I scroll thru the boxes, I found a folded letter. It looks like it was written a long time ago since it is already getting yellowish with a hint of brown on all sides plus the dirts it had on it. I opened it.

To my Sis/Bro Lalisa,

Hey brothah! I dunno exactly why am I writing a letter. Lol. I just felt like to write one for you, you know. Hehe
Anyway, it's just so random that I reminisced our childhood days you know? Perhaps that is the reason why my child self butt in and decided to write you a letter dude.
Well, don't cry aight? I know how much of a crybaby you can get. With all the goos coming out from your nose down to your mouth like ewww! Lmao!
But seriously, you are the bravest among the two of us do you even know that? Guess you don't.
I am a coward, ever since we were kids. But you never let me down. You always stayed by my side and tell me to be brave. That I can do it. You always teach me the right ways even though I am literally a pain in the butt. Lol.
We always do crazy things together. We always do shitty things together. But whenever I end up being on the shittiest way, you are always, always there to help me up.
And even though you did rejected me when we were in high school when I confessed, you never changed. You still treat me as your younger brother. And that sucks tho! Lol. But it is definitely the best thing, cause I found a sister who guides me through and the bestest friend who share the craziest things in life. You are, and will always be a family to me dude. Sad to say, but yeah, you are the most important person to me next to my life of course. And c'mon, I know you will argue and say that God is the most important but dude that is already given. Peace!
And I can see how happy you are now. Jennie literally made your eyes twinkle like a star. It cringes me! Haha but I am really happy for you Lis. Well, this sounds cheesy but I love seeing you happy. I wish you and Jennie's happiness in the future. Lol. I am sending you good wishes ahead of time cause who knows what will happen next right? And oh, don't forget to get me as a godfather. I can't wait. Lmao!
Remember when we were kids? I told you that I will always be your shield and you will be the sword? Huh?! You thought I forgot about it? Na-uh! I will always be your shield no matter what. Cheesy! Haha

I love you always dude.

Sincerely and truly,

Your so handsome brother
Bambam the Great

P.S.
But you still sucks tho, and oh don't forget to lock doors when doing tooooot haha
I love you Lis, always.

After I've read it, I can't find any words to say. So he already have the guts that he will not survive that night. You are a real dummy idiot! I cursed silently. My tears were flowing. Along with the letter is a picture of us together when we were kids. I smiled while crying.

"Watch over us Bammie. I love you too bud, you know that. And I know, you are happy right now. Thank you. You will always be my brother."

I said while looking outside the window, looking at the bright clouds in the clear sky.

I started to scroll thru the other boxes again. I found my old shirts I'm missing, some hoodies I left and other stuff. I also found Jennie's old clothes. The one she wore when she approached us at the café. And then suddenly another folded letter slipped thru her clothes. I picked it up, just like Bam's letter, it was old looking with dirts. I opened it.

To my future wife Lisa,

It sounds cheesy right? The header of this letter. Haha well, I intended to do it anyway. Future wife cause I am thinking ahead of us. I want to be Mrs. Manoban in the future!
It sounds crazy. But that's what I really want Lisa. Gosh! I know once you read this, you might be thinking why the hell did I wrote a letter. Hm, it is because I got so bored waiting for you to come home. I mean, you have not been that long away from me cause I think, it's just around a couple of minutes but to tell you the truth, I am already missing you.

Today is so special for me. Wanna know why? It's because you finally say "I love you Jennie." Yaaayyyy! See how you made me cry out of happiness? I've never felt it before. I swear! You are the only one who made me feel like this Lisa. And you are the only one I have ever love like this.

I am looking forward to the days that we'll be together and sharing ourselves to each other. I wanna know everything about you. I wanna give you my all. My everything. I want to share it with you. Gosh! I wanna know what the hell did you do to me Lisa? Haha I really feel so whipped as they call it.

My bestfriend might be shock once I tell her about you. I mean, I've mentioned you to her before. Oh right. I'll arrange for the two of you to meet up. Irene will surely love to meet the person who bend me. Haha

And you might get bored reading this if this is too long. It's long enough, I guess.

I love you baby. I really do. :*****

Love,
Your soon to be wife Jennie ❤

P.S.
I am not a fan of writing letters, but I just thought to give it a try though. I love you ❤

I chuckled upon reading Jennie's letter. Future wife. Yes, of course. Jennie Kim will be my wife. Soon. I smiled.

========
A/N :

Howdy?! Are there still people reading this? 😅 I know I've said it many times but I still want to say it. Sorry. It took me so long. Well, life is a multitasking process and we can't just stay on one. Nvm. I'm just blabbering tho.
Anyway, I just miss Jenlisa. And besides I am not busy anymore, prolly next week. But hey! I am updating this today. And give you a happy ending at least. 😅❤
Anyway, thank you still for reading this. Love lots!