Rescued

Lisa's~~~

I need to think properly and suppress the anger within me. My jaw clenches when I saw Taehyung hurt Jennie and Irene. I slowly walk towards them, making sure they would not hear me approaching.

Taehyung harshly throw Jennie on the floor and right that moment, I want to kill these bastards. But I stop when I saw him pointing his gun towards the girls.

Jin took Jennie and force her to watch Taehyung and Irene, but Jennie being Jennie, she cried and cover her eyes. Taehyung then pointing his gun towards Irene. And before he click his gun, I make sure that my own gun is aimed towards him. And just before he click his and release the bullet, I already fire my bullet towards him, he's shot at the hand and the gun fell off the ground, I let out another fast bullets and aim for both of his legs, which perfectly dug it's way to his flesh.

Taehyung scream and fall that made Jin become alerted and look from where the bullet came from. He saw me and fired at me, I immediately hide behind a broken post. He keeps on firing.

I just can't fire back at him because of the girls. Randomly shooting might killed those two woman. Think Lisa! My inner self speak out. Ok, I just have to wait for him to go near me before I take an action. And so I waited. It stop. Jin stops firing. I carefully peek over and saw him reloading his gun quickly while walking towards me. This is my chance. I fire at him, aiming for his legs and feet so he could no longer move but this devil looks like he can read my mind. He step back, and fire back at me one more time. I cover myself again, and wait for him to go near me.

What? You fucking coward! Firing and hiding? Hah! Fool of you!

Jin said, madness is on his voice. I didn't answered him. He keeps on cursing and mocking me. His voice is getting near me. I grip tight on my gun, I guess I have to take an action now, I took a deep breath and quickly uncover myself. Jin was surprised but quickly point his gun towards me and shoot. I fire back to him and hide again. He was shot on the shoulder, he steps back. I uncover myself immediately and shot him at his leg which made him kneel down in pain, blood gushing on his feet. I was panting, and feeling numb. My blood is rushing to my veins.

You fucking bitch! I'll kill you! I swear!

He said between his breath. I walk towards him and shot his hand, he screams and the gun fell off the ground. I kick the gun far from him. I point my gun toward his head. I wanted to kill him now for the mess he did. For messing up with me and Jennie. But no, I have to be right and just, I lower down my gun.

I am not gonna kill you jerk. You have to be punish and sentence in accordance to the law.

I said. He's gritting his teeth, his stare is piercing at me but I don't mind. I step pass behind him but then, the bastard grab me by the hand and was aiming to punch me. Alright. I dodge it and gave him a full blow in the stomach which made him kneel down groaning in pain and a kick on his face that made him lie down on the floor, blood on his mouth with heavy breathing. He's unconscious.

I'm sure he can no longer stand up. I look back to Jennie and Irene. Irene was looking at me, smiling but I can see pain in her face. I gave her a sympathetic look.

You're kinda late.

Irene said and chuckled a bit. I smiled and help her sit up and lean on the wall.

I'm sorry. They definitely have lots of gunmen here that we need to clear up and pass by to go here.

I explained and Irene nodded. Then, I look over to Jennie who is still covering her ears, eyes closed and crying hard. My poor baby. My heart is shattered seeing her like this. I wanted to cry, she doesn't deserve this. I immediately walk towards her and hug her tight.