Right time

"Jennie!"

I look at where it came from and I saw Jisoo with Rosé and Seulgi. I wave at them, they walk their way towards my table and place our orders.

After my stay at our house in Gangnam last week and my father saying no to me proposing to Lisa, I made up my mind. I will have Lisa do the proposal and if my plan would not work, I have to do it myself and let my father be mad at me. That's why I thought of these three and have them meet me in this café.

"Hey unnie! How have you been?"

Rosé asks, I stand up and gave all of them a kiss in the cheeks.

"I am doing great Rosé. How about you?"

I asked, Rosé look at Jisoo lovingly.

"Well, never been better unnie. So inlove"

Rosé said which made me chuckle.

"Stop. Jeez! Please have some respect with people who doesn't have their partners with them."

It was Seulgi, she is cringing to the sweetness of the two.

"Nah, just say you are envious of us because Irene went back to Hawaii!"

Jisoo said. Seulgi pout and roll her eyes over Jisoo. The latter look at me.

"Anyways, why did you call us so sudden? And why hide this meeting to Lisa?"

Jisoo asked. I smiled.

"Well, I am actually planning on something. You see, even if we are together, those who still fancied her never stops. So I am thinking..."

I told them and they were eargerly listening to me. I play with my hands on the table.

"...to keep her forever. I mean, I want to marry her. That's why I called you guys, to ask for help."

I told them.

"I want to propose to her.."

I said. Seulgi almost choke on her drink. I worriedly ask if she's ok which I earned a nod from her.

"So you called us because we are going to plan on how to propose to her?"

Seulgi asked. I smiled.

"Well, that's my original plan. I told my parents about it but my dad said no. She does not want me to do the proposal thing. He said it should be Lisa, not me."

I told them and pout, somehow I felt embarrassed but it is what it is. Seulgi and Jisoo laugh.

"Well, your dad is right. Manoban should be the one doing that and not you, but it would be fun seeing her being propose to by the woman she love. I bet she would feel embarrassed as hell but knowing how whipped she is for you, she will definitely say yes."

Seulgi said and made her point.

"Manoban the great will be propose to by Jennie Kim. Manoban the top will be the bottom on this proposal? I love that idea."

Jisoo said grinning and gave Seulgi a high five. I creases my eyebrows, these two were not listening and understanding what I've said. I shake my head in disbelief. Rosé shush them both.

"Alright unnie, I am sorry about this dorks here. But you said it yourself, your dad don't like it. So what would you want us to do?"

Rosé asks, I hold her hands and smile. Good thing I have this chipmunk to talk to and have a good and serious converstion with.

"Uhm, well I actually want you guys to help have Lisa propose to me instead."

I told them which made the dorks look at me in disbelief.