Food, Chikins and the Ring

I already made up my mind. I will have her bear my name for eternity. I smiled at my thoughts. Jennie Ruby Jane Kim Manoban, such a long name but it suits her best.

Hey paboyah! Don't smile like an idiot over there. We are here to pick up the ring right? Aren't we going inside?

It was Jisoo unnie. I smiled and scratch my nape.

I am sorry. I just can't help to keep dreamy of what comes next unnie.

I said clasping my hands together, I bet I look like those anime characters whose eyes are twinkling when they are imagining some precious things.

Yeah right. You look so dreamy Lis, but I am hungry so we better get the ring before I destroy your dream state there.

Rosé said. Jisoo and I chuckled. Savage Rosé is rare. I nodded.

Yeah. Yeah. Let's go before the wrath of the chipmunk happens.

I tease her. She glared at me.

Lisa!

I run inside the shop laughing. They came after me and we're greeted by the shop owner. We greet back and bow our heads.

Hello ahjumma. We came here to get the ring we requested to be customized.

I told the old lady. She smiled at us.

Oh yeah Miss Manoban. Wait here and I will get it, it's done a week ago and we've been waiting for you to get it.

The old woman said and left us there. I am excited.

After this we'll go to the venue Lis right? But before that, can we grab something to eat?

It was Rosé. I frown at her and chuckled.

Chu, did you not ate breakfast before you left home? Your girl surely is obviously starving. You shouldn't let her starve for a minute Chu. She might eat you.

I said, Jisoo was frowning at me but then grin widely.

Oh we ate breakfast a while ago and my girlfriend really has a big appettite but I don't really mind if she eat me. I'll be more willing to offer myself to her.

Jisoo said. Rosé was blushing real hard. Like what the heck? I am literally talking about food here but then this Chicken maniac has something in mind instead and her girlfriend with a big appetite really reacted to it. I shook my head in disbelief.

What a perv Chu! I am literally pertaining to food and yet you're thinking about something else.

I told them. Both of them giggled.

Well, that's what you will think of if you're bed game with your girl is active and healthy. How about yours? Bet Jennie doesn't let you do it. Poor Lisa!

Jisoo mock me. I frowned at her and pout. She has a point tho. I mean on the Jennie part, well my baby girl and I doesn't have hot action scene inside our room. That's awful. My inner me said. I sighed.

Oh Miss Manoban, here it is. I am sorry it took me quite long. Here take a look.

The owner of the shop showed up holding a blackvelvet box. I get it from her and slowly open it. I heard my two dumbass friend gasp when they saw it. I smile.

Wow! I mean wow Lis. That's so gorgeous.

Rosé said. Her hand is on her mouth.

Yeah. That's so pretty paboyah.

Jisoo said, astonishment is clearly seen on their eyes. I smile and look back at the ring. It is a gold ring with small diamonds on it, inside the ring is where our names were carved on it. Too expensive and too fancy for a wedding ring just like the engagement ring I bought, but it's all worth it. After all these is what I am saving all of my money for.

Broke Lisa coming soon!

Jisoo said, I glared at her for interrupting my moment. Rosé chuckled.

Poor ass Lisa will be showing up soon. Tch.

Rosé commented which I glared at them both.

If you have nothing good to say and mock my poor gay ass, then better go home instead and don't come with me at the venue. I'll be eating alone as well.

I told them and thank the owner of the shop. Rosé grab my hand.

Hey Lis, I am only kidding ok? I just followed my girlfriend saying it so I'm sorry.

I knew it. Huh. I already predicted that Rosé would definitely say sorry immediately when she heard the magic word. I laugh internally. Jisoo's face was crumbled and shock.

So it is my fault now?

Jisoo said. I smirk at her when Rosé turned to her.

It is Chu. So for the love of food and chicken above don't argue with me. Say sorry to Lisa or else, no chicken.

Jisoo frown. I suppress my laughter. God. This two, I swear.

Yah! Yah! I am sorry Paboyah. For the love of the mighty chikins, forgive me.

I laugh at her face which clearly says that she is annoyed. I place both of my arms on their necks.

It's ok. So let's go now and eat first before going to the venue. I am hungry as well.

I told them that made then smile wide. This two clearly love chicken and food as much as they love each other. I stan.

Let's get going. I suddenly miss my Jennie Kim.

I told them. They both laugh.

Whipped.

Jisoo and Rosé commented. And I just smirk. I miss my future wife. Better finish everything now so I could cuddle with her later.

=========

Heyah?! This is such a short update. I'm sorry tho. 😢