Lisa's sexy dance

Jennie's~

We already went home. I am just sitting at the sofa in the living room. Munching some snacks from the fridge.

Lisa came from nowhere and sit beside me. I look at her. We haven't talk yet since we arrived here. I noticed she has a paper on hand.

Well, it's a good thing that Mr. Min take Miss Park out of the house so we can finalized everything here and practice what you're going to do.

Lisa said and she look at me. I turn my gaze towards the snack. They already told me everything. What brought Lisa here and what they are actually doing. I am amazed of the fact that she is getting this kind of job. Well, she is a soldier. But still that is amazing. On the other hand, I am thinking of what kind of task she wants me to take part of. She haven't discussed it yet.

Do you dance?

I look at Lisa. Did she really asked me? I nodded.

Can you sing?

I nodded again.

Can you do sexy dance and sing a song in a sexy way?

Ok. Where the hell does her questions going to? I gave her a questioning look.

Why?

I asked.

Well, it is because I need to know. And that is a crucial part for this plan.

Lisa answered me without taking her eyes off of me. I become conscious of my look. I look away.

We-well, I can do it but I am not sure if that will suit your taste.

I said. I almost curse myself for stuttering a bit.

I can check if your moves satistfy me or not.

Lisa said and she stood up and left me. I am becoming nervous now. I haven't dance in a while. And besides, I am not really sure if I can pull off a sexy dance. I love dancing. I also love singing.

I heard foosteps. I saw Lisa with a laptop, she sits again beside me. She gestured me to stand in front of her. I am not having a good feeling about this but I obeyed her.

I am going to play some sexy songs. And do your moves.

Lisa said that casually. And I am in shocked!

Wait! Do I really have to dance here? I mean, in front of you?

I am panicking inside already!

Yes.

Lisa answered me.

But Lisa! Can I just practice on my own? I am not used to someone watching me dance.

I shyly but aggressively complaints. Lisa shake her head in disagreement.

No. You have to dance in front of me whether you like or not. Cause you have to train yourself dancing in front of other people.

I creased my forehead.

What do you mean?!

I asked her. She look at me.

Well, you will be one of the entertainer on the club. And entertainer's there dance and sing sexily in a crowd. That will be your task. To get our targets attention.

Lisa explains. I am speechless. I can't imagine my self dancing in front of many. And in a sexy way? No way!

No! I don't want to do it! Gosh! I have never done that before!