Argument

Jennie's~~~

Lisa has been very loving towards me the past few days. I am not complaining or what, I am actually more than grateful. Whatever I am showing her, she's giving it in return. And I am certainly loving it.

But today, I somehow feel lonely. Lisa and Bambam will go to the gathering of the crooks later on this day, and I do not know how long will it takes them to go back home. And they're both busy right now, like I can't disturb them even if I want to. Sighed.

Now it's already 5pm, Lisa is taking a bath and I am waiting for her when Lisa's phone suddenly buzzed. I got curious when I saw the notifications on the screen. She has a couple of messages. Out of curiousity, I took the phone and check it out since my Lisa gave me her phone password.

From : Sunmi Unnie

Hey gorgeous! I haven't heard anything from you since the last time we've met. I miss seeing your beautiful face. Hang out with me pleaaasseee. 😘😘😘❤❤❤

My eyebrow creases, now who is this Sunmi? And what's with the kisses and hearts? I continue reading the others.

Two of the messages came from Jisoo and Rosé, at least I know them. Then there are other messages, both came from unknown numbers. I read the messages from the first unregistered number, there's five of them.

From : 009963663866
Hey Lisa. I got your number from Bambam.

From : 009963663866
I just texted you cause I wanna know if you want to hang out perhaps? I'll be back to Seoul tomorrow. Maybe we could see each other again at the bar?

From : 009963663866
I actually don't know how to approach you. I am kinda shy. 😊

From : 009963663866
Well, anyway please see me before I go back to Seoul.

From : 009963663866
I hope you remember my name though. 😘😘😘

Suspicions build up on my entire being. Does Lisa flirt with other girls when she and Bambam go out?! I read on the other one.

From : 099531222410
Hi babe. I hope to see you again. Can we meet up? I am at Korea now. I miss you so much Lisa. I love you.

From : 099531222410
Please see me love. We really need to talk. I miss you so much.

From : 099531222410
I love you Lisa. I still do. And no one else can replace you. Please see me.

And who is this bitch calling Lisa her babe as well? Which is which?! Who are these two unknown numbers?! I put the phone back at the table. There are other messages from the last unregistered number but I can't continue reading it. My heart is not ready for those messages and the feeling of jealousy which I can't contain, making me feel broken. It feels like any moment from now, I am going to explode. I massaged my temple.

What if Lisa has a girlfriend before we met again? What if she is actually flirting with somebody else? Gosh! I dunno what I'll do if that is true.

Hey baby. Are you alright?

It's Lisa. She's done bathing herself. I didn't sensed her going out of the bathroom. I look at her. Jealousy is eating my system and I need to ask her who are those people. I took a deep breath. I have to clarify things out.

Who is Sunmi?

I asked her. Lisa was dressing herself up and I clearly see that she's taken aback of my question.

Are you cheating on me Lisa?

I asked her again. But she didn't answered, her face got confused of my questions.

Babe? What's with those questions? What happened?

Lisa asked me. She's not answering me and I am losing my temper.

Just answer it please!

I said with intensity on each word I let out.

Jen.

Lisa uttered my name. That's the time I lost it. Jealousy eats me. She's not answering my question so meaning to say, she's hiding something from me. I feel that my cheeks are being heated up. Getting no answer from her makes me mad.

Just answer it darn it!

I half yelled at her. She looks so surprised. Well, me myself is surprised too. But I am not going to be soft again. I need answers. I am afraid to be hurt and to know the truth, but still, I wanna know it.

Fine. You don't have to yell at me.

Lisa said. She took a deep breath.

Sunmi is just a friend. She may be--

Lisa starts explaining, but I cut her out.

A friend? Why does I have a feeling that she's more than that?!

I told her, she was again surprised by my sudden outburst. I saw how Lisa's facial expression change.

Babe, calm down will y--

Lisa calmly said but I cut her out again.

No! Just answer me please!

I told her. I don't want to feel this kind of emotion. It's breaking me. Lisa need to clarify things out.

I told you. Sunmi is just a friend. She did liked me but I already turned her down before we even met.

Lisa explains.

Now, are you cheating on me whenever you and Bambam go out? Don't argue! Just answer it.

I asked her. I know it feels like I am interrogating her but it's all I can do.

No. I don't do that. And why would I even cheat? Don't you trust me?

Lisa answered and throw the question at me. I got surprised by her question too. And I can see that she's hurting because of what I am acting right now. Her face says it all. I took a deep breath and sit at the end of the bed.

It's not that I don't trust you. It's just that I don't trust other people. I love you Lisa, I really do. And I don't want to share you with anyone.

I told her. My eyes get blurry. I hate it. I don't want to doubt her but what about those messages? Lisa never said she loves me though I can feel it through her actions but still, I need assurance. We're not yet official though, and even if we shared kisses, that doesn't assure me about my stand in Lisa's life.

My eyes can't hold back the tears. I sob. It hurts to think that Lisa may not love me. Suddenly, I felt her loving embrace.

Don't cry baby. I told you, I am not cheating. And I don't want to. You just have to trust me. That's it Jen. Just trust me.

Lisa softly whispered those words and kiss my tears away. That's enough for me now.

Just one last question you need to answer. Do you have a girlfriend before we met again?

I carefully ask her. She look me in the eye and kiss me on the lips.

There's none. And I guess, I have to tell you everything about me so you could trust me completely.

Lisa told me and she smiles.

We'll get to know more about each other once we go back in Seoul. Are you ok with that?

She then asked me. How could I possibly say no if that's what I want? I want to know more about her. Every little things about Lisa. I nod at her and smile.