Chaesoo's Romance

***Just a bit of Holy Water will do.***

Third Person's Pov~~

Jisoo started kissing Rosé, her heart is beating so loud that it almost can make her deaf. Her loud heart beat, heart that beats only for Rosé. Her hands travel on the flawless skin of her Pasta. Her one and only Pasta. Her love. She licks her earlobe and Rosé made a soft moan of pleasure.

I love you Rosé.

Jisoo whispered through Rose's ears. Full of emotion. Rosé cupped her face and stare directly through her eyes. Those chinky eyes that breathes fire of desire, of lust.

I love you too Jisoo.

Rosé said, and right then Jisoo decided that Rosé is the one for her. She kissed her lips. The kiss gets deep and when they separated, they are panting real hard. She kiss her neck, her sweet scent makes her arouse more. She let her hand travel Rosé's almost perfect body. Jisoo can feel the warmth omitting from her girlfriend's body.

She feels her busts and smooth thighs. Rosé pulls Jisoo even more, they're kissing wild and sound. Jisoo kisses her girlfriend's neck licking the skin her lips touches, which certainly gained a moan from Rosé. Their breathing are getting hard and hard.

The older let her hands slid inside the younger's top. Feeling her warmth beneath that shirt. She reach for the soft busts, she cup it, it is so soft. She reach for the small tip sitting atop it and softly pinch the nipples, which made the young one moan of pleasure.

Jisoo ahh..

Jisoo's kisses travel down the collarbone of her girlfriend. She stopped and look at Rosé.

Let's remove this..

She commanded between her panting. You think she's going to ask her Pasta if she's sure of this? Hell no! There is no way Jisoo would make Rosé take it back, not now that she is fully arouse and hot down there.

Rosé immediately obeyed. Revealing her flowery with a shade of pink bra. Cute, Jisoo thought. She smirk. Rosé snake her arms around Chu's neck. Jisoo kiss her again on the lips, tounges fighting inside her mouth, no one wants to surrender but eventually found their rhythm and move in sync.

Rosé felt Jisoo is trying to remove her bra, so she help her, and then she felt her girlfriend's hand again on her chest. Caressing them. She let out a moan when Jisoo once again squeezes her busts and soflty pinch her nipples which gave her tingling and pleasurable sensation.

Jisoo kisses her girlfriend's collarbone, sucking some of her skin. She go down in between Rosé's busts. She let her hand travel down her thigh agan feeling the need to go inside her pants and when she did, she smirk feeling Rosé's wetness down there. Church girl is certainly gone now, knowing that she is anticipating this makes her arouse more. She let her thumb do the magic for a while, rubbing it against the clothed core.

You are so wet down here Chaengie baby..

She whispered sexily and seeing Rosé flustered made her rub the center a bit harder. She saw how Rosé closes her eyes and bit her lips, suppressing a moan. She wanted to hear it, so she make the rubbing a bit hard and fast.

Ugh! Aahh, Jisooo..

Rosé said, cannot suppress the moans anymore so she pull her for a wild kiss. But she stop, she pulls away from her and take off her own clothes, which Rosé did the same. Now they are only on their underwear. Both panting hard. Their faces were both flustered not just because this is the first time they are seeing each other naked but because they do feel real hot towards each other. They can both see how arouse they are and how hot they are for each other.